napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Experience

sirjecht

Hi guys,

I have recently tried to run a cycle of Deca for the first time. This would have been my 5th cycle. Started 3 weeks ago with 300 Test C and 300 Deca. 3 weeks in I have had the biggest gyno flare up I have ever experienced. I was dosing caber .5mg E3D and Aromasin EOD. I had my blood done and my prolactin was slightly elevated and Estrogen was mid range but nothing I havent had before without this problem. I have had to stop the cycle now and have started letro protocol to get a hand on this. I have 2 massive lumps literally formed over 2 days and am struggling to get rid of them at this point. Has anyone else experienced any major issues with Deca?

Last year I had run a cycle of Tren E for 12 weeks 250 Test E and 250 Tren E with winny on the back end. Same protocol and literally no gyno problems at all. I have never had any gyno issues from all my cycles. Just wanting to know if anyone has had something similar or if I am just shit out of luck when it comes to Deca.

Stats - 6"4, 225lbs wanted to get up to 240, 15% BF

I'm learning that numbers don't necessarily have to be out of range to cause gyno. Something as simple as introducing AAS into the bloodstream can cause it.

Thank for sharing your experience.

Just slightly elevated prolactin caused me to have symptoms too! Caber definitely took the symptoms away almost immediately. Are you sure your Caber is legit?

Just slightly elevated prolactin caused me to have symptoms too! Caber definitely took the symptoms away almost immediately. Are you sure your Caber is legit?

Like total package stated.. i might be concerned with your Caber. If Tren didn’t bother, I don’t see why you had challenges with Deca. Nandrolones fuck me up altogether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP you said prolactin was "slightly elevated". Is it in range or high and out of range?

IMO: if you have palpable masses in the breast area get on Nolvadex today. i would dose 40 mg a day. You can take 20/20 or 40 in one dose.

In a week or so you should be good to go.

I never had issues with Deca and would not take caber or prami prophylactically. A minor prolactin elevation is again IMO not a big deal As a minor elevation of estradiol is not a major issue.

Now if you are lactating take caber/prami.

The letro will lower your E2 but the mass must be addressed via Nolvadex. Again my opinion.

Others may disagree.

Lastly, consider a lower test dosage of say 150-200. All the test is needed for is erectile function.

In my case 150-200 and I'm good. If go to 300 I will for sure retain fluid with edema in legs and moody as hell.

Others take 600 test without issue.

I believe your prolactin elevation is secondary to your elevated E2.

I bet you could do 150 test and 400 deca without issue.

Just take less test.

I have said it before: test is for the dick. other compounds to build muscle.

I believe Dylan feels the same way. To paraphrase him:"... take low test and let the other compounds shine."

Last edited:
Some people just don't do well with certain compounds compared to others. Deca just doesn't agree with some people, just like tren doesn't agree with others. Sometimes no matter what you do keeping everything in range you can still have issues. That's how I am with tren yet I have zero problems with deca. I actually feel and look damn good on it.

IMO: if you have palpable masses in the breast area get on Nolvadex today. i would dose 40 mg a day. You can take 20/20 or 40 in one dose.

In a week or so you should be good to go.

I never had issues with Deca and would not take caber or prami prophylactically. A minor prolactin elevation is again IMO not a big deal As a minor elevation of estradiol is not a major issue.

Now if you are lactating take caber/prami.

The letro will lower your E2 but the mass must be addressed via Nolvadex. Again my opinion.

Others may disagree.

Lastly, consider a lower test dosage of say 150-200. All the test is needed for is erectile function.

In my case 150-200 and I'm good. If go to 300 I will for sure retain fluid with edema in legs and moody as hell.

Others take 600 test without issue.

I believe your prolactin elevation is secondary to your elevated E2.

I bet you could do 150 test and 400 deca without issue.

Just take less test.

I have said it before: test is for the dick. other compounds to build muscle.

I believe Dylan feels the same way. To paraphrase him:"... take low test and let the other compounds shine."
absolutely right brother, absolutely.. i have always advocated running lower test and letting the others shine and will always stand by that belief... it seems as well, the more and more i see when it comes to deca problems, the test dose is too high... i generally tell people, on the safe side, to run them equal doses, test to deca but in all honesty, seeing more and more issues, i feel that running test slightly lower is the better plan.. obviously its person to person specific, but if looking at the "bigger picture" then lower test shows to cause less issues

absolutely right brother, absolutely.. i have always advocated running lower test and letting the others shine and will always stand by that belief... it seems as well, the more and more i see when it comes to deca problems, the test dose is too high... i generally tell people, on the safe side, to run them equal doses, test to deca but in all honesty, seeing more and more issues, i feel that running test slightly lower is the better plan.. obviously its person to person specific, but if looking at the "bigger picture" then lower test shows to cause less issues

On point.

Spoke with a guy at the gym who was clearly not natty.

He claims he is on 1 Gm test a week and other gear is a "waste of money"

Got to talking about blood work. His reply: "don't need it, bro. I'm on top of this shit. Been lifting for over 5 years. WOW ! 5 whole years. A hole

Sure he was big but he was also puffy like the Pillsbury Dough Boy . Could have been as big without water retention issues if he took less, way less test and added another compound but of course he knew everything.

Go figure !!

On point.

Got to talking about blood work. His reply: "don't need it, bro. I'm on top of this shit. Been lifting for over 5 years. WOW ! 5 whole years. A hole

Sure he was big but he was also puffy like the Pillsbury Dough Boy . Could have been as big without water retention issues if he took less, way less test and added another compound but of course he knew everything.

Go figure !!
what, a whopping five years isnt enough?? LOL i wish i could show you my shocked face on this... this is just another PRIME example of why steroids get such a bad name... people like that!

what, a whopping five years isnt enough?? LOL i wish i could show you my shocked face on this... this is just another PRIME example of why steroids get such a bad name... people like that!

Love people who say they lifted natty for over a year so they have reached their natty potential and it's time to juice.

Sad.

On point.

Go figure !!

Stunningly ignorant and reckless. Still like you say he knew everything.

Wonder if he'll still feel that way when his body starts falling to pieces.

Stunningly ignorant and reckless. Still like you say he knew everything.

Wonder if he'll still feel that way when his body starts falling to pieces.
no then he will be begging people for help.. .the problem with these assholes is they encourage others to do this shit as well and take other people along with them

Top Bottom