napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca and equipoise

hoodarter

Hi Dylan . .I'm on a deca-400 test-400 and Eq - 600 16 weeks cycle , I just took I shot of each , can I mix all three of them in the same syringe ?? and when is the right time & dose to take caber and AI and please please tell me when to use hcg in the cycle ?? forgive me for my bad english

yes of course you can mix them in the same syringe and it makes NO difference the time of day you dose caber and your ai... you take aromasin 12.5 mg every other day and caber .5 mg every 3 days but why on the planet earth are you running this type of cycle without knowing such basic things?/ how many cycles have you ran??

Bump TTT...

Also yes I would load up 3cc in the same syringe as well. Why pin 3 times when you can hit it once.

**You absolutely have to pin all 3cc in your calves though. Alternate them bro. You will see huge calve gains**

JUST KIDDING PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Bump TTT...

Also yes I would load up 3cc in the same syringe as well. Why pin 3 times when you can hit it once.

**You absolutely have to pin all 3cc in your calves though. Alternate them bro. You will see huge calve gains**

LMFAO... YES please dont!! LOL

Agreed..... how do you run THAT cycle and not know if you can pin three oils together?

Bump TTT...

Read about someone pinning their pec... I'll take my calves any day over that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Read about someone pinning their pec... I'll take my calves any day over that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I pinned my pecs before and I'll don't think I'll do it again except as a last resort. It hurts pretty bad for about a week or more.

Hi Dylan . .I'm on a deca-400 test-400 and Eq - 600 16 weeks cycle , I just took I shot of each , can I mix all three of them in the same syringe ?? and when is the right time & dose to take caber and AI and please please tell me when to use hcg in the cycle ?? forgive me for my bad english
You can mix oils no problem. Aromasin is 12.5mg EOD and caber is 0.5mg twice per week.

Hcg last two weeks of cycle and while esters clear

What is your pct?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Bump TTT...

DAMN I was skimming through this thread yesterday only to read half of your reply mostly focused on the statement with all the **** because the * made it seem like the most important part of your post....

No wonder it was so painful geez bro I didn't know you were just kidding!! But I hit it super hard at the gym last night after shooting... and I woke up this morning to the SEXIEST most massive calves in the history of history..so HAHA jokes on me but really THANK YOU jokes on yall look at these sweet babies

Top Bottom