napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Durbolin and Anavar

UncleFester

When I was in the U.S. Marines at age 24 I used Deca Durobolin and Anavar for 6-weeks and had no side affects after the 6-week cycle. I also really like the results after just six weeks. I didn't use high doses of either one, I used low or moderate doses and still got the gains I wanted from it.

I am now 50-years old and have not used any anabolic steroids since then. But I want to use Deca Durobolin and Anavar again. I am extremely healthy for my age, I've been checked out by my doctor and he's pretty much said why aren't you running more marathons. My Doctor said I have an excellent heart, Liver, kidneys, lungs, all blood work was perfect, I have no bad cholesterol, or high blood pressure, I have no diabetes or hypoglycemic. I am disease free. But at my age I've noticed a loss of muscle, lower energy, and slower recovery times from injuries.

I see from your video on YouTube that back when I was 24-years old I may have done things all wrong. So I want to try another 6, 8, or 12-week cycle of Deca Durbolin and Anavar. What doses of each should I take, and what other things should I take along with it, and the dose levels of whatever else I should be taking with a Cycle of Deca Durbolin and Anavar. Please and Thank You.

When I was in the U.S. Marines at age 24 I used Deca Durobolin and Anavar for 6-weeks and had no side affects after the 6-week cycle. I also really like the results after just six weeks. I didn't use high doses of either one, I used low or moderate doses and still got the gains I wanted from it.

I am now 50-years old and have not used any anabolic steroids since then. But I want to use Deca Durobolin and Anavar again. I am extremely healthy for my age, I've been checked out by my doctor and he's pretty much said why aren't you running more marathons. My Doctor said I have an excellent heart, Liver, kidneys, lungs, all blood work was perfect, I have no bad cholesterol, or high blood pressure, I have no diabetes or hypoglycemic. I am disease free. But at my age I've noticed a loss of muscle, lower energy, and slower recovery times from injuries.

I see from your video on YouTube that back when I was 24-years old I may have done things all wrong. So I want to try another 6, 8, or 12-week cycle of Deca Durbolin and Anavar. What doses of each should I take, and what other things should I take along with it, and the dose levels of whatever else I should be taking with a Cycle of Deca Durbolin and Anavar. Please and Thank You.

Hi
welcome to iSarms.
What are your stats?
Age we know is 50
Weight
Bodyfat

Have you checked your testosterone levels?

I will tell u now..U can't do a deca/anavar cycle without test base..U also cannot run it for 6 weeks as deca will not even kick in till week 8 or so. what's the rest of your stats?

I think a wonderful introduction back to cycling would be just a straight up Test Cyp run. This is given that you have your body fat down to a reasonable level to actually start a cycle.
Post up your stats, bf %, etc. so we can better assist you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running deca and var for 6 weeks alone is terrible idea. Consider yourself lucky that you had no issues 20 years ago. Chalk it up to being young enough to recover based on your age @ the time. Although I'd bet that you absolutely had some kind of issues that you didn't realize.

Run this and ou're in a world of hurt.

There are better options.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

"When I was in the U.S. Marines at age 24 I used Deca Durobolin and Anavar for 6-weeks and had no side affects after the 6-week cycle"

This is akin to when my high school GF told me we didn't need to use a condom..because she had already fucked a several times and had never gotten pregnant

"When I was in the U.S. Marines at age 24 I used Deca Durobolin and Anavar for 6-weeks and had no side affects after the 6-week cycle"

This is akin to when my high school GF told me we didn't need to use a condom..because she had already fucked a several times and had never gotten pregnant
holy shit if that is not just ridiculously hilarious and true... LMFAO!!!!! that was a great comparison bro! LMFAO!

bro, you have NO business running that kind of cycle... first of all... running any steroid without test is the stupidest thing you could do... next, anavar is a female steroid, pure shit... next, deca is a LONG ester... 6 to 8 weeks? that literally makes NO sense, whatsoever... i would never feel comfortable recommending any sort of thing with the complete lack of knowledge you have in it... i don't contribute to people wrecking themselves, i help to IMPROVE your quality of life.. this is completely out of the question bro... you already ran one completely stupid cycle and then 25 years later you want a repeat performance??? i dont get it!

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

Wow... why all the bashing? I came here for advice, I explained what I did 30-years... ago, this is now... Now I'm age 50. No I never had any issues when I did it. I didn't come here to get beat up on. I respect professional opinions and advice. So do we help each other with mutual respect, understanding, and proper guidance on this website, or do we bash each other??? If it's going to be bashing then maybe I should leave.

I know what I posted so I don't need to be reminded or made a fool of for something I tried doing on my own 30-years ago with the help of a book, and others taking Deca Durbolin and Anavar. Which brings me to the reason why I'm here. I don't want to do things the wrong way like I did 30-years ago. I want to do them the right way.

I have shown no disrespect to anyone here on the website, but I'm sure I could start saying some pretty rotten shit to everyone who made a negative comment. Some will now say I'm whining, crying, or I have thin skin. Not the case at all. I came here being polite asking for good solid advice, and being respectful of all. So I simply ask that members do the same please. Thank You.

As for my Stats all blood work is good to go as I have stated above. My testosterone levels are normal for my age, and according to all my blood work. As I stated above doctor says I'm in very very good health for my age.

Stats: 5' 10" yes I'm over weight but working on getting back down to 190 Lbs I weigh 230 lbs. age-50 body fat percentage I do not know or have on hand right now, but I could get it done if need be. I do not drink alcohol or do any street drugs. I have no prescription medications of any kind. I take vitamins and try to eat as healthy as I can.

That whore! She told me the same thing!

Wow... why all the bashing? I came here for advice, I explained what I did 30-years... ago, this is now... Now I'm age 50. No I never had any issues when I did it. I didn't come here to get beat up on. I respect professional opinions and advice. So do we help each other with mutual respect, understanding, and proper guidance on this website, or do we bash each other??? If it's going to be bashing then maybe I should leave.

I know what I posted so I don't need to be reminded or made a fool of for something I tried doing on my own 30-years ago with the help of a book, and others taking Deca Durbolin and Anavar. Which brings me to the reason why I'm here. I don't want to do things the wrong way like I did 30-years ago. I want to do them the right way.

I have shown no disrespect to anyone here on the website, but I'm sure I could start saying some pretty rotten shit to everyone who made a negative comment. Some will now say I'm whining, crying, or I have thin skin. Not the case at all. I came here being polite asking for good solid advice, and being respectful of all. So I simply ask that members do the same please. Thank You.

As for my Stats all blood work is good to go as I have stated above. My testosterone levels are normal for my age, and according to all my blood work. As I stated above doctor says I'm in very very good health for my age.

Stats: 5' 10" yes I'm over weight but working on getting back down to 190 Lbs I weigh 230 lbs. age-50 body fat percentage I do not know or have on hand right now, but I could get it done if need be. I do not drink alcohol or do any street drugs. I have no prescription medications of any kind. I take vitamins and try to eat as healthy as I can.
im not seeing any bashing whatsoever... simply telling you the mistakes so you don't make them again... if you can't handle people telling you what to do and why it is a bad idea then this probably is not the place for you... myself and everyone else are more than happy to help you but what you are proposing to do is ridiculous... it makes no sense and thats the message that we are all trying to convey to you... you are also in no condition to use steroids.. im not saying this to be a dick, im saying it to prevent you from doing something harmful... my friend, its called guidance... its not bashing... if we dont tell you that its a stupid cycle then whats the point in asking? just because its not what you want to here... at your age, especially, you have to be more careful and thoughtful with your health man... im not telling you anything you don't already know but with steroids especially... i can absolutely help you to start getting your body fat down but it needs to be significantly lower to be within reason to even consider steroid use...

Top Bottom