napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca durbabolin with Sarms

milletbig

Hey Dylan,

I'm on a typical prescription TRT regiment. Test 1 ML weekly, 1 ML of a Liptronic compound weekly, Anastrozole 3x weekly and HCG on
weekends. I also use semorelin but pharmacy cost is crazy stupid. I've already watched your videos on MK-677 and will be implementing that.

I've watched your videos on SARMS with Steroids and enjoyed the information. That goes for all your videos. My question is I can use Deca with prescription along with my TRT BUT...but...in the past when I did I got
the classic moon face and bloat....along with the inability to keep an erection. I was taking 1 ML deca a week. While I was happy with gains, the bloat and deca dick far outweighed things. Is there a particular SARMS that can
negate Deca or what can I take safely to reduce the side affects of Deca? I know there are things like Prami out there but I in all honesty don't know much about it. I'm a 40 year old male.....6'1" around 190lbs.

Thanks Dylan,

How long have you been on trt?

You have to give us your doses in mg not ml

Thanks for the reply. I've been on TRT for about 4 years now. No complaints other than when I added Deca into the mix which I only did for about 2 years before opting out given the side effects I was experiencing.

-M

You still didn't specify your Deca dosage. I'm guessing 250-300mg per ml which is a moderate dosage not very high. Deca dick is from prolactin build up over time and you should be been using the proper ancillaries. Cabergoline 0.25 - 0.5mg twice a week with take care of that. Your Test dosage also plays an important role in combating Deca dick as well. Educate yourself before running 19-Nor compounds or you can end up with a limp noodle for a long time.

That is odd because deca isn't really that wet of a compound. That is a common misconception. Test aromatizes like 5x more than deca. Also, when you run a nandrolone you always need proviron. Too many people are not aware of that. That is the easiest way to prevent deca dick. While some testosterone derivatives convert to DHT (male sex hormone), nandrolones convert to DHN. Your body really needs that DHT to function properly as a man. If you run deca again just run 25-50mg of proviron per day and you will absolutely not get deca dick.

Understood. I don't have the Deca prescription bottle anymore so I can't give you the MG's. The T-Cyp I take is 210mg/ml. I would always run my test intake a bit higher than the deca. So noted on the Caber...

Thanks for the help,

M

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I've been on TRT for about 4 years now. No complaints other than when I added Deca into the mix which I only did for about 2 years before opting out given the side effects I was experiencing.

-M

You ran deca for 2 years?

i would not run test higher than deca to start... deca is not wet and if you had moon face and gained water then you were not controlling estrogen and may not have been controlling prolactin either... thats your issue.. deca and sarms are completely fine to use with test and a great combination but if you dont use deca properly, which im guessing you didnt, then you are going to run into these problems...

Yes on and off...not constant.....

How much and for how long?

Bump Dylan, deca doesn't need to be associated with water retention and etc.

It just needs to be used properly.

I am on it now, eating an eXTremmmmme surplus and only doing minimal cardio.....can still see abs (barely)

How much and for how long?

Bump Dylan, deca doesn't need to be associated with water retention and etc.

It just needs to be used properly.

I am on it now, eating an eXTremmmmme surplus and only doing minimal cardio.....can still see abs (barely)
you know how critical i am on anything that causes water retention and i point it out immediately and deca was very dry for me everytime i used it... granted, i ran it properly, never ran it too high and controlled estrogen and prolactin but thats what you're SUPPOSED to do and if you do it right, its fucking sweet

you know how critical i am on anything that causes water retention and i point it out immediately and deca was very dry for me everytime i used it... granted, i ran it properly, never ran it too high and controlled estrogen and prolactin but thats what you're SUPPOSED to do and if you do it right, its fucking sweet

Amen, wish I knew that years ago

Test 1 ML (210mg/ml) weekly, 1 ML of a Liptronic compound weekly, Anastrozole 3x weekly and HCG on
weekends. I don't remember the deca mg ratio but it was prescribed 1ml weekly by my doctor. I used just barely under 1 ml weekly for my knees. I'd use the deca 4-6 months then took a break (money was a factor in that also). My diet was and still is clean, low sodium and I drink over a gallon a water at work every night.

If your dose was that low it may not have been prolactin or estrogen but it's hard saying with no bloodwork to go by. Deca jist doesn't agree with some people, just like tren doesn't for others at any dose. My body loves deca at any dose but I don't tolerate tren well at any dose

Test 1 ML (210mg/ml) weekly, 1 ML of a Liptronic compound weekly, Anastrozole 3x weekly and HCG on
weekends. I don't remember the deca mg ratio but it was prescribed 1ml weekly by my doctor. I used just barely under 1 ml weekly for my knees. I'd use the deca 4-6 months then took a break (money was a factor in that also). My diet was and still is clean, low sodium and I drink over a gallon a water at work every night.
You really need to get out of the habit of saying 1ml this and 1ml that. We go by dosages not ml. I know you said you don't remember the dosage but I'm just letting you know in the future please don't use this terminology.

You really need to get out of the habit of saying 1ml this and 1ml that. We go by dosages not ml. I know you said you don't remember the dosage but I'm just letting you know in the future please don't use this terminology.
yes absolutely... if we dont know concentration levels that means absolutely nothing

Top Bottom