napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Durabolin Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

300-350 test/250-300 deca/600-800 EQ best lean bulk cycle when it comes to sides/price vs reward.

300-350 test/250-300 deca/600-800 EQ best lean bulk cycle when it comes to sides/price vs reward.

Exactly what I'm running right now. Test and Deca 300, EQ 600. Going for a lean bulk, nothing crazy.

I'm on week 3 wishing I was on week 8 lmao!

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but..

I've seen some videos of people saying (usually older people) getting prescribed a very low amount of deca. Can your doctor prescribe you deca? Or are these people getting it through some kind of wellness center?

Also, if your doctor is able to prescribe older people deca, is this mostly to help the joints?

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but..

I've seen some videos of people saying (usually older people) getting prescribed a very low amount of deca. Can your doctor prescribe you deca? Or are these people getting it through some kind of wellness center?

Also, if your doctor is able to prescribe older people deca, is this mostly to help the joints?
Generally speaking endos will not prescribe anything but test as far as anabolics go. I've heard of some isolated cases where deca was prescribed, but usually that's more from an anti aging or wellness center and not an actual trt clinic

Generally speaking endos will not prescribe anything but test as far as anabolics go. I've heard of some isolated cases where deca was prescribed, but usually that's more from an anti aging or wellness center and not an actual trt clinic

Okay gotcha! I was just curious about this.

Great vid.

Btw why wouldn't you run NPP for more than 8 weeks?

You can run it however long you want but if youre going to run it longer you might as well use deca instead because of all the pinning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom