napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca durabolin

doodudes

Hello Dylan,

One of your followers from Costa Rica here, I am using Deca (eminencelabs.com/decaprime/) for 5 weeks, now I think for that short period I can use it alone whitout anything else, but I might be wrong, I go to the gym 3-4 days a week an also do MTB/road cycling 4 days, my intention is to improve my strength, do you think I need to takes testosterone as well, and anything else during or after those 5 weeks for the side effects, like something for the liver or gynecomastia.

Thanks for the videos are really informative,

why are you asking this five weeks in? i know people that stand by running deca on its own... im not one of them.. i dont recommend running it solo personally... thats up to you but i certainly would be using test as well..

I was thinking that 5 weeks will works for me, but I have been reading and seems 12 weeks will be better, so do you think 12 weeks of deca + testo will be better, what should I take during this cycle to minimize impact for side effects in my body.

i think you should just stop.. you clearly dont know what you are doing... 5 weeks of deca ? it takes 5-6 weeks to even kick in... you need to just stop... you dont start asking these questions five weeks in... i have no comfort advising you to continue and will not do so

Dylan, sorry to bother you, I am asking questions because I do not want to mess up anything, I came to this forum obviously because I have questions, but seems this is only for advance people not for a newbie.

sorry for all inconvenience. thanks

im helping you out here to save you a lot of trouble... you need to stop before you truly hurt yourself... you dont know what you are doing... you need to stick around here and learn... right now, you need to stop

Top Bottom