napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca durabolin

junoroom

Hello Dylan watch all your videos keep up the good work. Im 49 yrs old 228lbs currently on TRT 200mg/1ml EOW. Id like to add some size and strength and run Deca 150mg and an AI. My question is should i inject Deca EW or EOW like i do TRT? And for how long of a cycle? Please advise

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hey bro, we need a little more info before we can help you. What is your bodyfat and how tall are you? What is your cycle experience?

Sorry guys im newbie to AAS. Cycle history zero. Been on TRT for 7 months and have seen some gains. Ive worked out EOD for passed 5 years not a powerlifter by any means. Im 5'8" with some belly fat and around the lats area that Id like to trim. Body fat percentage IDK yet but I will get that soon. Im not set on taking Deca any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

don't use steroids bro... people with belly fat do not use steroids safely... get your body fat number and let me know and i'll help you DO THIS RIGHT AND SAFE... dont do something stupid here brother... which it doesn't sound like you will... let me know and i'll help you

Top Bottom