domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Deca diet..

Deca diet..

Please dont crush me for asking this. It's an honest question guys, lol..

Should go over on my calories if on deca? I Calcuated a surplus diet using my fitness pal, so I'm at 3000cal now.
    But so many people online say to eat even more than youre supposed to when on deca.
    So Should I stick to my macros or eat more..

If you're trying to bulk yes it's ok but if you start gaining too much fat drop your calories some. Use your judgment...

Yes I'm bulking

Deca will let you be more sloppy on your diet and not get fat and build nice muscle but it’s going to be give and take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouodmt recommend a huge surplus, but a little bit more is probably fine. You can always adjust as you go up or down based on what you gain

thats pretty common sense in terms of your question... if you are bulking then you should, if not then you shouldnt...

No no.. What im saying is, should I exceed the SURPLUS macros beyond the calculated daily caloric intake. 3000 already puts me in a surplus.. I'm asking if I should exceed even that..

i wouldn't exceed 500-600 calorie surpluss...too much bloating/fat gain

yea 500 cals is usually the most you should go over.

im not big on going over 500 either... everyone is different but for most, it tends to get sloppy at that point