napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca cycle with Sleep Apnea

Prince123

hey all

I am on my 8th week of TEST 300mg and DECA 300mg a week. Recently like 3 weeks I have been having trouble sleeping, from the video my wife recondered of my sleeping looks like i suffering from sleep apnea. I gasp for air while sleeping. I feel fine, just i wake up 3-4 times at night dont know why.

I would like to hear from you guys? Should I stop my cycle?

hey all

I am on my 8th week of TEST 300mg and DECA 300mg a week. Recently like 3 weeks I have been having trouble sleeping, from the video my wife recondered of my sleeping looks like i suffering from sleep apnea. I gasp for air while sleeping. I feel fine, just i wake up 3-4 times at night dont know why.

I would like to hear from you guys? Should I stop my cycle?

I have sleep apnea for over 10 years I sleep with a cpap. You need to get yourself to a sleep lab and get tested don’t go on assumption. If you are grasping for air you can have it. Deca can cause you neck to grow that can cause sleep apnea. Are you overweight? Regardless a lot of bodybuilders have due to hypertrophy. You can order and home sleep study in which they send you equipment to test and you send the equipment out back to recommended but they do work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
dangans gave you the best advice possible on this and i advise you take what he said and use that information to help yourself

If youve put on weight you are at a higher risk and higher chance of having sleep apnea. That could happen with the cycle you are on

Def sounds like like you have it to me...like Dangans i also sleep with cpap...if your waking up gasping for air like your drowning at bottom of the pool ..lol...yah...you think you wake up 3 or 4 times.....but you prob wake a lot more than that which the machine will record ...when i first did the study recorded me waking about 50 times i think....its very unhealthy....lot of bigger dudes have it...and even smaller guys could be hereditary...but get checked bro....i sleep so much better now...i cant sleep without it any more im so used to it....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Def sounds like like you have it to me...like Dangans i also sleep with cpap...if your waking up gasping for air like your drowning at bottom of the pool ..lol...yah...you think you wake up 3 or 4 times.....but you prob wake a lot more than that which the machine will record ...when i first did the study recorded me waking about 50 times i think....its very unhealthy....lot of bigger dudes have it...and even smaller guys could be hereditary...but get checked bro....i sleep so much better now...i cant sleep without it any more im so used to it....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me too I cannot sleep without my cpap. I feel so much better. Like Perkins said it is very unhealthy if not treated. If you feel tired all the time it is possible you have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of guys with sleep apnea that got the CPAP and it literally changed their life

Top Bottom