napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca cycle question

smoothradical2009

Hi Dylan.
I want to run a cycle with Deca for 9 or 10 weeks, iv seen your videos and think as you said 200 to 300 ml every weeks must be sufficient, could you give me a program for 10 weeks how much I need to inject from first week to the last also what and how much I need to take during the cycle and also after that for reducing the side effect as much as possible
Thanks a lot fr your help

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi Dylan.
I want to run a cycle with Deca for 9 or 10 weeks, iv seen your videos and think as you said 200 to 300 ml every weeks must be sufficient, could you give me a program for 10 weeks how much I need to inject from first week to the last also what and how much I need to take during the cycle and also after that for reducing the side effect as much as possible
Thanks a lot fr your help

Would you like Dylan to wash your car too while he's at it?

Ok here is my history,.. iv been working out for 12 years , I had 3 cycles almost 9 years ago, which means I did not take any drug for almost over 9 years,.. 3 cycles: 1- test 2- sus 250 and at the end I had boldenon,.. I had good result but didnt continue for personal reasons,.. I have fit body maybe 10 % or less fat,.. I think its even less,.. my height is 6", weight is 190, and im 35 years old,.. my goal,.. honestly I do not like to get too big,.. I want to have beach body maybe 1 or 2 size bigger than what i have now,.. based on your videos,.. I thought maybe Deca would be a good cycle then after few month recovery I might think of running boldenon,.frontV.jpg

Your bodyfat is a lot higher than you think it is. You do realize you need test with deca right? For the goals you have, I don't even quite understand why you chose Deca

Glad you asked before you started running anything.

And you're wayyyyyyyyy off on estimated BF%

Bump Rick, why did you choose deca?

Like Rick said, where's your test base?

My only other advice and the reason I clicked on this thread is please, please, please do a lot of research on Deca and the required ancillaries. Everyone is different but for me and many others, Deca takes well being in another direction... like in the gutter :( Check out the threads discussing Test, Deca & Proviron stacks. Works well for some but just consider the sides that come with Deca.

OMG, I just realized #10%

Last edited:
I'd definitely have to lump you into the 16-18+% body fat category as an estimate. In my profile pic with a caliper test I am around 13-14% not very accurate but not to far off. and 6-8% is a very big difference in estimation and health.

,.. so with 16 to 18% body fat you think I should go with something for cutting or what,.. and if Deca is not good,.. what do you think is good for my goal???

Last edited:
im sorry but 16-18% is being way too nice... thats 20 or more all day long... there is no way on the planet earth you can use steroids at your body fat... well, i take that back, you CAN do whatever you want but im certainly not recommending that... you are at a far higher risk of a lot of side effects and not in the proper condition to be using steroids... you need to drop a lot of body fat first... sarms can help you do that but steroids, they are NOT fat burners and not for people that need to lose large amounts of weight or body fat...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

im sorry but 16-18% is being way too nice... thats 20 or more all day long... there is no way on the planet earth you can use steroids at your body fat... well, i take that back, you CAN do whatever you want but im certainly not recommending that... you are at a far higher risk of a lot of side effects and not in the proper condition to be using steroids... you need to drop a lot of body fat first... sarms can help you do that but steroids, they are NOT fat burners and not for people that need to lose large amounts of weight or body fat...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Well Im agree with Steroids side effects with you, thats why I was looking for something with minor side effects, iv heard boldenon is another good choice,.. but anyway if no steroids then I want something way safer to be replaced,... honestly Iv heard a lot bad things about Sarms as its something with less than 2 decades history and haven't showed its results yet,.. Iv read your link you sent me,.. very impressive but have you heard about Sarms cause cancer??? that worrying me so much otherwise I would love to not touch Steroids at all and go with something way safer,..

Last edited:
I would say you got that idea from nicks strength in power video saying he wasn't sure of sarms and they could cause cancer and have not been studied long enough . No truth to that brother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might as well get the idea of steroids out of your head bud. You aren't in the right condition, and you also don't have a sufficient base built either. You are also coming up with these crazy ideas of mentioning compounds to run without realizing that you have to run testosterone as abase to every steroid cycle.

Sarms are your best option, and wherever you did your research is pretty bad because sarms are about a thousand times safer for you than steroids ever will be

fuck it...let just call a spade a spade here...

DUDE...you are a lazy ass that's looking for a drug to do what your lack of a consistent dedicated diet cardio and training program would do

so..have at it...see what results you achieve...but don't come back here when you're messed up crippled with sides...fatter than you are before you started

Last edited:
Top Bottom