napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca cycle

penafloat

Bro, I want to take advice from you.
I'm on my deca cycle for about one and a half week now. I'm taking 400mg per week. And with that im taking 75mg of proviron per day. What can you suggest i'll take in with deca? Or is deca alone is alright?

Btw, im 26 y.o. Been training for 5 yrs. This is my first steroid use and also my first cycle as suggested by my trainor at the gym. And also before I started deca, i took proviron for 1 month at 50mg per day.

And also i have already on hand novaldex and clomid for my pct.

good lord man.. you are getting the worst advice known to man... you never run deca without test and you would NEVER use deca on a first cycle.... come on bro... you have to stop NOW... you are going to wreck your life bro! STOP what you are doing

So what will I do? I will stop taking deca then start test cycle? Or should I stop deca then start pct first then start on a test?
Thanks for the advice bro.

I would just stop the deca and change to test. 300mg test cyp is a perfect start. Get some aromasin for AI control and start gathering your pct now.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

What is your full stats bro? Test only is always the first cycle. You should have done your research before even starting this

Is it not to late to start over again but with test? Because I started already my deca cycle for 1 and a half week. Should I stop now the deca and start pct first before starting with test or I should stop deca now and jump to test cycle?
Pls reply bro. Thanks..

Is it not to late to start over again but with test? Because I started already my deca cycle for 1 and a half week. Should I stop now the deca and start pct first before starting with test or I should stop deca now and jump to test cycle?
Pls reply bro. Thanks..

Already answered that in my last post here.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

people are not going to repeat themselves over and over when they already answer your questions... thats just rude man... people dont have time to sit here all day and repeat themselves to someone that wont listen... he CLEARLY answered you already... thats just so rude

Top Bottom