napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca cycle

sanddeep

hello sir, i want to start steroid and i have seen your videos so i think that deca durabolin is good so taking this in mind please guide me with proper dosage, cycle and diet with this steroid.

Your basically asking for a coach I know a few of them they charge roughly 200 a month 300 for contest prep . Ain't nobody writing cycles and diets free .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

clearly you watch my videos with the volume OFF because i have repeated myself so many times that you never run deca on a first cycle that i could ull my hair out...

what exactly are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat... goals? how long have you been training?

dude like gym junkie said, people dont write diets free man... do you go to the mechanic and ask him to fix your brakes for free?

hello sir, i want to start steroid and i have seen your videos so i think that deca durabolin is good so taking this in mind please guide me with proper dosage, cycle and diet with this steroid.

You forgot to ask for the full exercise programme that goes with it.

Hate to say it bro. But you need to research. I spent a minimum of 4 hours a day for 6 months researching before even planning a cycle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hate to say it bro. But you need to research. I spent a minimum of 4 hours a day for 6 months researching before even planning a cycle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.
i did the same thing bro... i did not even THINK about asking a question until i had built a strong base myself... i read and watched for so long and just kept at it until i knew i was ready to move forward and ask technical questions but i had all the basics down first... there's a lot of info that is considered basic... A LOT... so it takes time and effort...

Why don't you start off by giving us your stats, goals, and experience and we will go from there bud

Top Bottom