domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Deca and b6

  1. #1

    Deca and b6

    What?s up guys? My upcoming cycle is gonna be weekly.
    Test 400
    EQ 600
    Deca 300
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    I have caber already on hand but was wondering if vitamin b6 would be enough for the Deca? If so at what dosing protocol? Thanks

  2. #2
    Only blood work will tell we can't predict this.

    For me personally Deca is a slow creeper with prolactin so you don't need a high dose of Caber if you stay on top of it

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    What?s up guys? My upcoming cycle is gonna be weekly.
    Test 400
    EQ 600
    Deca 300
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    I have caber already on hand but was wondering if vitamin b6 would be enough for the Deca? If so at what dosing protocol? Thanks
    Impossible to say with certainty. Everyone tolerates different. Thats about the cut off line for where its up in the air if b6 is enough




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    What?s up guys? My upcoming cycle is gonna be weekly.
    Test 400
    EQ 600
    Deca 300
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD
    I have caber already on hand but was wondering if vitamin b6 would be enough for the Deca? If so at what dosing protocol? Thanks
    It could be. It depends on how you metabolize deca and how prolactin prone you are. Also controlling estrogen properly will keep prolactin at bay for the most part

  5. #5
    Thanks gentlemen for the responses. My original layout was caber .25 e3d so I?ll stick with that unless you guys suggest different. Then I?ll get mid cycle bloodwork to see where I?m at. I always use private MD labs and get the female hormone panel you always recommend for a general cycle that?s $69. I looked on their site and there are a million different tests. I?m not sure which test is the next step up from that one which adds the prolactin test. Would one of you please reply with the link to the most affordable test I?d need? Thanks, I?d appreciate it.

  6. #6
    just go search out the prolactin test and just add it to it bro




  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    just go search out the prolactin test and just add it to it bro
    Will do. Thanks again

  8. #8
    no problem bro




  9. #9
    I have heard Deca is not as problematic with prolactin issues as tren is I have never used deca but on tren I had horrible side effects including those prolactin related and 3-400mg of B6 cleared up the issues in A matter of 2-3 days

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    I have heard Deca is not as problematic with prolactin issues as tren is I have never used deca but on tren I had horrible side effects including those prolactin related and 3-400mg of B6 cleared up the issues in A matter of 2-3 days
    Thanks for passing along your experiences bro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •