napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca alone?

rabaars

Hi dylan saw your videos on youtube! Just wanted to ask if i will using deca 350mg do i need to buy some test? Or deca alone? Thanks!

you would never use deca without test bro... never.. have you ran any cycle previously? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Video game flash back: Mike Tyson Punchout! 'Body Blow' ring a bell? Might be too young but that's what you're asking for by negating test w/ deca.

Deca would be the worst steroid of all to run alone. You'd have no dick or sex drive at all. All steroids require test as a base. What is your stats, experience, and goals?

Test is important with deca. I ran this as my first cycle years agowith good results, but would have been better with the proper diet.

Video game flash back: Mike Tyson Punchout! 'Body Blow' ring a bell? Might be too young but that's what you're asking for by negating test w/ deca.

Ugggghh, I cannot get by Soda Popinski. He KO's me every time.

Not sure how u can claim u saw his videos of you are asking this question, he literally ALWAYS says to run a test base. Rewatch the vids and take notes

It's already been stated but no never. You should never run deca alone. Ever! Always run it with test and run your test higher than deca or the sides will be a pain. Deca dick isn't a myth and gyno could get out of hand if your dosing deca too high and not taking the proper on cycle support

Yo bro thanks. Im just a beginner. Im 20 turning 21. 5"7 75kg my goal is to get big first haha

There's a very important rule on our board; we don't contribute to anything that will not be in the best health interests of the guy posting.

NO ONE is going to discuss AAS with a 20 year old kid.

Eat & train for a GOOD solid 5 years. You'll be amazed what you can do.

Yo bro thanks. Im just a beginner. Im 20 turning 21. 5"7 75kg my goal is to get big first haha
well your goal sounds more like you want to not be any kind of a ladies man whatsoever the rest of your life... run deca at 20 years old or any other steroid and see what happens... you run deca alone at 20 years old and you might as well get a permanent place at moms house crying because you are going to wreck your life, period...

Top Bottom