napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

mmarve

Please let me start off by saying thank you soooo much for your advise. I honestly felt support when You gave me help the last time. It pushed me to put on 15lbs, at 9 percent body fat weight 192. Thank you. This time I am asking a question for a friend who is bulking with deca. He is asking what is the best way to cycle this if you can assist with a regimen and a good pct. He has:

Dostinex
TEST C .... will run at 300mg a week
Nandrolone Decanate...300-400mg/week
Clomid
Possible PPAR

His questions are : how many weeks should i cycle?
How many weeks before starting pct? What pct do yo suggest?
Should I stack with dbol?
Should I begin to lower the dose of either test or Deca as the cycle comes to an end?

I'm going to kind of be a jerk here, but tell your friend to know how to cycle before actually starting the cycle. You don't jump off a bridge into a river then ask, "How do I swim?"

16 weeks
not sure
yes, dbol is great. 4 weeks on toward beginning of cycle
Dont taper off.

He'll be in a world of shit on that cycle without an AI (aromasin) Also, I agree with above. He should know these answers by heart before doing any of this. With the internet, there are no excuses. There are gains at stake here.

Please let me start off by saying thank you soooo much for your advise. I honestly felt support when You gave me help the last time. It pushed me to put on 15lbs, at 9 percent body fat weight 192. Thank you. This time I am asking a question for a friend who is bulking with deca. He is asking what is the best way to cycle this if you can assist with a regimen and a good pct. He has:

Dostinex
Clomid
Possible PPAR

Should I begin to lower the dose of either test or Deca as the cycle comes to an end?

He is asking the best way to cycle? Je zez bro! First off is this his first or second cycle? How old is he?
A deca/test cycle...two things..#1 Test should be equal to or less than test. So if 300 test then 300-200 deca.#2-these cycles do well at 12 weeks for beginners,up to 16 max for the seasoned guys.No changing dose at the end
Dbol-it is toxic.Feeling lucky? Then do 30mg for your first 5 weeks.
you listed dostinex...where is the aromasin?
Now before i go into pct.. you load up on some more knowledge and we can go there when you decide what and if in regards to your cycle

Not to steal OP's thread but I've seen ofyen that deca should be equal to or less than test, could I get away with 250 test and 300 deca? Thats how they are dosed individually and I'm just mixing in the bbl to keep it at one injection a week. Today will be 4 weeks in and i feel fine but have been sleeping my ass off. May be related to the fact that I've been fighting a respiratory bug.

Dostinex
Clomid
Possible PPAR

What is the stats and experience of your friend? These are a lot of questions that makes me think he isn't very experienced.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Not to steal OP's thread but I've seen ofyen that deca should be equal to or less than test, could I get away with 250 test and 300 deca? Thats how they are dosed individually and I'm just mixing in the bbl to keep it at one injection a week. Today will be 4 weeks in and i feel fine but have been sleeping my ass off. May be related to the fact that I've been fighting a respiratory bug.

Test should always be equal to or greater than your deca dose

Close enough. How about pulling the test up like 1 ml plus another little 1/10 line. Just a tiny bit more test.And pull up a tiny bit less deca. If this is your first run with deca you would do well on just 200mg. A good second or third cycle would 250 test and 200 deca.

Close enough. How about pulling the test up like 1 ml plus another little 1/10 line. Just a tiny bit more test.And pull up a tiny bit less deca. If this is your first run with deca you would do well on just 200mg. A good second or third cycle would 250 test and 200 deca.

His aromasin is clomid. He asked which one would he suggest. As in is there something better. Second cycle, first cycle of deca.

His aromasin is clomid.

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and Clomid is a SERM. They are not the same. For estrogen management please run Aromasin 12.5mg eod and access.

Plenty sources here have Aromasin...

Pharma Lady Rep

His aromasin is clomid. He asked which one would he suggest. As in is there something better. Second cycle, first cycle of deca.

His aromasin is clomid? Well that is a brand new bunch of poo poo that I never heard B4. Mind expanding on that one? I always thought that aromasin was to keep estrogen in check when using test, or in pct when using clomid to restart test. And I thought that clomid was used in pct only to help your own natural test to start sooner rather than latter.

Clomid is not an aromatose inhibitor. Clomid is a serm that only blocks estrogen. It doesn't lower it. You need aromasin for on cycle estrogen control to actually lower the estrogen levels. Clomid is used for PCT

Test should always be equal to or greater than your deca dose

Agreed RR, you dont want your dick to fall off bro. Have you ever had that happen to you? Do you know how embarassing it is to show up to the fucking ER with a cooler full of ice and your dick right in there, no and the best part is what you have to say to the doc smh. Save yourself the embarassment and run the test equal or higher than the deca bro, for your own good.

Will bump up test a bit next pin. Also I have all my shit in order, 50mg of proviron a day, 12.5 aromasin eod and caber every 3. Thanks for the input

Will bump up test a bit next pin. Also I have all my shit in order, 50mg of proviron a day, 12.5 aromasin eod and caber every 3. Thanks for the input

keep on bro you will get there, it is all a learning game, you will find your sweet spot but follow protocol

Great plan bro. Should treat you well

His aromasin is clomid? Well that is a brand new bunch of poo poo that I never heard B4. Mind expanding on that one? I always thought that aromasin was to keep estrogen in check when using test, or in pct when using clomid to restart test. And I thought that clomid was used in pct only to help your own natural test to start sooner rather than latter.

LMFAO!!!!! holy shit i was thinking the same thing... how exactly is his aromasin clomid??? im just not following

Dostinex
Clomid
Possible PPAR

its pretty difficult to give any sort of advice when we know nothing about "your friend" who really needs to bring his ass over here himself instead of making you do it for him... that's pretty bad that he can't come here himself and ask... what are his stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what is his previous cycle history?

Top Bottom