napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

[email protected]

I'm 46years old .at the moment I'm in the middle of a 16 week blast with 400mg of test and 600eq. My question is bc of my job I'm having alotvof joint pain in the knees and neck pain ,is it ok to start a low dose of Deca to help with the joint pain I'm feeling?
If yes what dosage do you recommend?

thats NOT what you want to do... you dont just throw deca in and its just a band aid to a wound and will not actually heal you... you would want something with REAL healing.. that would be mk2866...

Deca can relieve joint pain because it lubricates. That is true. Just keep in mind that it doesn't actually heal or help anything other than the pain. Real healing you would get from MK-2866

I'm 46years old .at the moment I'm in the middle of a 16 week blast with 400mg of test and 600eq. My question is bc of my job I'm having alotvof joint pain in the knees and neck pain ,is it ok to start a low dose of Deca to help with the joint pain I'm feeling?
If yes what dosage do you recommend?

I had the same thought process during my cycle... don't do it PLEASE. Yea, the Deca helped in the form of masking the future injuries I was incurring due to my ability to lift heavier. Now, after I'm done with my cycle and PCT, the aches in joints/tendons/etc are far worse. I won't go into detail about the other consequences of deca use (and I used the proper ancillaries with blood work pre, middle & post cycle). Not all people find issues with deca but some of us do so maybe it's not worth the risk.

If you use MK-2866 from Sarmsx, I'm confident to say around week 6 you'll wonder where the joint pain went. Everyone is different, you may respond faster or slower but it does work.

I had the same thought process during my cycle... don't do it PLEASE. Yea, the Deca helped in the form of masking the future injuries I was incurring due to my ability to lift heavier. Now, after I'm done with my cycle and PCT, the aches in joints/tendons/etc are far worse. I won't go into detail about the other consequences of deca use (and I used the proper ancillaries with blood work pre, middle & post cycle). Not all people find issues with deca but some of us do so maybe it's not worth the risk.

If you use MK-2866 from Sarmsx, I'm confident to say around week 6 you'll wonder where the joint pain went. Everyone is different, you may respond faster or slower but it does work.
Exactly bro. The bad thing about masking injuries is you won't feel the pain so you can cause far more damage.

Mk2866 is a pretty incredible compound for its healing abilities indeed. It's done so much for my shoulder, bicep, and tricep injuries in the past

thank you for sharing bro... it always help when people give first hand experiences !

Top Bottom