napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca 300 kicking hard

m555zma

It is now week 3 and the deca is great. Strength kicking in, veins popping out of nowhere, and feeling a bit more hard (diet on point of course)

*Pharma Lady brining the heat once again. Trusted source~

Appreciate the update. I usually don't feel Deca kicking in until around week 6 but I'm glad it's working for you.

Why better than tren ?
Completely different bro... Apples to Oranges. Really depends on your goals. In my experience Tren is better for cutting, recomp and Deca is better for putting on size. You can cut on Deca if you know what you're doing but cutting on Tren is much easier. I find it very hard to put on significant size with Tren but it will transform your physique.

It is now week 3 and the deca is great. Strength kicking in, veins popping out of nowhere, and feeling a bit more hard (diet on point of course)

*Pharma Lady brining the heat once again. Trusted source~

Week 3??? Well I guess everyones body reacts different. I’m usually 5-6 weeks before noticing anything. But her gear is always legit for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 3??? Well I guess everyones body reacts different. I’m usually 5-6 weeks before noticing anything. But her gear is always legit for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it generally takes longer with deca but some people are just quicker responders... i generally respond a lot faster than the norm with most compounds as well

I much rather see posts like this instead of "when does it kick in I don't feel anything". It's good to be in tune with your body and notice everything.

Why better than tren ?
Tren is the worst aas of all in my opinion. Too many sides, it kills your heart cells that do not regerate. It also kills brain function, and destroys your health values. I also cant add mass for shit on it, and it kills my appetite.

And also Deca blows it out of the water for strength and mass. At least for me.

Tren is the worst aas of all in my opinion. Too many sides, it kills your heart cells that do not regerate. It also kills brain function, and destroys your health values. I also cant add mass for shit on it, and it kills my appetite.

And also Deca blows it out of the water for strength and mass. At least for me.

Reading shit like this is why I've never ran it! Haha... The few people I know who have absolutely love it and rave about it and I contemplate it, but then I think of the complete dipshits I work with and how I love spending time with my family.

Tren will definitely let you know it's boss and running the show. However the results speak for itself in the mirror. If you're a family man with a wife and kids and have some anger issues I recommend avoiding it. I'm older, divorced and my kids are teenagers I don't have a problem with it.

Tren will definitely let you know it's boss and running the show. However the results speak for itself in the mirror. If you're a family man with a wife and kids and have some anger issues I recommend avoiding it. I'm older, divorced and my kids are teenagers I don't have a problem with it.

Yeah I wouldn't say I've had or have anger issues. Not with the wife and kids people at work test my patience sometimes. It would definitely be a bad way to find out I do though. The cardiac risks are what have always kept me away and the breathing issues. I like to do cardio and controlled breathing. I just dont think it would ever be right for me. You're right though, the changes are insane when ran right.

It's hard for me to explain. I actually feel generally calmer on Tren. Alpha feeling walking around very confident talking to women I wouldn't normally approach. It's just when I do get angry it's 0 to 100 real quick and hard to control. The only person that notices when I'm on Tren is my ex wife and a few people on the forum. I have no filter when it comes to speaking my mind. It's like diarrhea of the mouth.

So what do you usually cut on

I cut with Deca too. Go back and look at my log from summer before last when I ran Deca test and Masteron. Those last pics will show you just what can be accomplished with Deca. I was actually bigger, fuller, DRYER AND HARDER than when I've ran Tren. Deca is amazing stuff

Top Bottom