dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deca 300 kicking hard

Deca 300 kicking hard

It is now week 3 and the deca is great. Strength kicking in, veins popping out of nowhere, and feeling a bit more hard (diet on point of course)

*Pharma Lady brining the heat once again. Trusted source~

Appreciate the update. I usually don't feel Deca kicking in until around week 6 but I'm glad it's working for you.

Yea im sure week 6 will be the max. The effects are "beginning" to kick in..

thanks for the update

Deca is awesome. Best AAS there is outside of test in my opinion

Why better than tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    Why better than tren ?
    Completely different bro... Apples to Oranges. Really depends on your goals. In my experience Tren is better for cutting, recomp and Deca is better for putting on size. You can cut on Deca if you know what you're doing but cutting on Tren is much easier. I find it very hard to put on significant size with Tren but it will transform your physique.

everyone has their own opinion on what they think is better dude

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    It is now week 3 and the deca is great. Strength kicking in, veins popping out of nowhere, and feeling a bit more hard (diet on point of course)

*Pharma Lady brining the heat once again. Trusted source~
    Week 3??? Well I guess everyones body reacts different. Iím usually 5-6 weeks before noticing anything. But her gear is always legit for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MrClark518* View Post
    Week 3??? Well I guess everyones body reacts different. I’m usually 5-6 weeks before noticing anything. But her gear is always legit for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it generally takes longer with deca but some people are just quicker responders... i generally respond a lot faster than the norm with most compounds as well