napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Death caused by responsible steroid use?

Curios to see if you guys know if somebody ever has died by responsible steroid use?

I have never heard of anyone dying specifically from steroids only. Especially people who use them in moderation. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened or could happen.

There are people who have died (pro wrestlers or bodybuilders for example) and when the lying, corrupt media finds out they automatically blame steroids. Never mind the fact that some of those individuals were also using cocaine, Xanax and drinking heavily on pain pills. The media is drawn to the steroids and that usually gets the lions share of the blame. It's a lie. You also have some bodybuilders who have such large fluctuations of weight after shows it puts a tremendous amount of stress on someone's heart. You can't balloon up in weight 50 lbs or so and then cut weight and take diuretics year after year and think that doesn't effect your health.

So, it's usually bad lifestyle choices that kills many people, not necessarily steroids.

Steroids were made for people with muscle wasting diseases like AIDS, burn victims, osteoporosis, etc. So, they have a legit medical use. If used responsibly and making sure you get blood work done and monitor yourself you'll be fine. Some would argue as you get older small cycles here and there would be very beneficial.

There are no records of any deaths associated with responsible use...the deaths u hear about most always deal with an underlining health issue or narcotics. Narcotics and juice don't mix. Most any health related problems always occur with orals. They are the dangerous ones. Abuse orals n don't take the protection u will suffer extensive liver/kidney damage

Curios to see if you guys know if somebody ever has died by responsible steroid use?
Steroids do not directly cause death in any way, even when abused. It's the long term effects from running things too high or not enough time off in between cycles. Elevated lipids, RBC, hematocrit, and thickening of the blood leading to high risk of heart attack and stroke.

The more responsibly you cycle, the more you reduce this risk

lets put it this way, we all know anything can happen but what it comes down to is abuse bro... people are very very abusive and you can kill yourself abusing damn near anything... clearly there's more risk with steroids but its all about abuse

You can abuse food as it is an addiction look at the obesity rate in the US it kills more people them steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids do not directly cause death in any way, even when abused.

I gotta say I don't agree with this

clearly there's more risk with steroids but its all about abuse

And more agree with this.

I think we as a community definitely have this wreckless and stubborn "it's not doing us any harm, never has and never will attitude" that I've always felt is wrong.

Personally I observe that there are a lot of risks, and while I choose to accept them, I acknowledge that they exist.

I can't help but roll my eyes when I see guys claiming stuff like Tren is 100% safe and healthy etc. It's wrong, and careless. Not pointing fingers at anyone here of course, we're mostly the sensible few.

As Dylan says ANYTHING can happen, and you can be damn sure the stress you put on your internal organs even with a healthy dose of T as far as blood alone is concerned, can be worrying. And there is more risk with steroid use.

I find it even stranger those claiming abuse doesn't cause harm even when the known abusers are dropping like flies all around their '50s! Abuse especially magnifies ALL of the bad risks.

At the end of the day you can kill yourself with water. But there are certainly real risks with steroid hormones.

Just to clarify what I said, steroids even when abused, are not directky linked to death simply means you can run grams of tren and other drugs and it will not kill you. Boston loyd is a perfect example of this. Nobody dies during a cycle because they pushed dosages too high..

Now with that said, while abusing steroids you are causing chronic long term issues that can and will lead to earlier death that will hit you later down the road.

99% of the deaths that I know about where the person, male and female used gas and coincidentally passed away far too soon there were other drugs involved. Xanax, valium, pain pills, Fentanyl, blow...etc...

Listen, we all lift and are in this game because we have a mild addiction in some form or fashion. Whether its an addiction to the gym, juice, food, lifestyle...the results you see in the mirror. This is all common sense. It is about moderation. One thing leads to another and that is usually how someone gets started down the wrong path.

I gotta say I don't agree with this

And more agree with this.

I think we as a community definitely have this wreckless and stubborn "it's not doing us any harm, never has and never will attitude" that I've always felt is wrong.

Personally I observe that there are a lot of risks, and while I choose to accept them, I acknowledge that they exist.

I can't help but roll my eyes when I see guys claiming stuff like Tren is 100% safe and healthy etc. It's wrong, and careless. Not pointing fingers at anyone here of course, we're mostly the sensible few.

As Dylan says ANYTHING can happen, and you can be damn sure the stress you put on your internal organs even with a healthy dose of T as far as blood alone is concerned, can be worrying. And there is more risk with steroid use.

I find it even stranger those claiming abuse doesn't cause harm even when the known abusers are dropping like flies all around their '50s! Abuse especially magnifies ALL of the bad risks.

At the end of the day you can kill yourself with water. But there are certainly real risks with steroid hormones.
another issue OFTEN overlooked is this... steroids on their own CLEARLY cause strain, and the more abusive users absolutely shorten their life span... the other issue, especially for wrestlers that continue to drop etc is that they abuse pain killers WITH steroids... my assumption is a lot of those guys had no clue how to actually use steroids... Jose Canseco really told the truth on everything as it all turned out and he said that most, especially the trainers teaching the players, have NO FUCKING CLUE how to use steroids which we ALL KNOW IS FACT... so abuse, abuse abuse... now, as i said, anything can happen but the abuse is THE MAIN culprit

Just to clarify what I said, steroids even when abused, are not directky linked to death simply means you can run grams of tren and other drugs and it will not kill you. Boston loyd is a perfect example of this. Nobody dies during a cycle because they pushed dosages too high..

Now with that said, while abusing steroids you are causing chronic long term issues that can and will lead to earlier death that will hit you later down the road.

See personally I think that's more down to sheer dumb luck than anything else.

There's a documented study (I can dig it up if you want to see) about some kid who gave himself permanent heart damage requiring a stint/surgery etc to save his life, from just a year's worth of Tren use. If I remember correctly the use may have even been constant (Which is abuse and ridiculous) but it stands that he would have died without the surgery, and stuff they found purely by chance.

another issue OFTEN overlooked is this... steroids on their own CLEARLY cause strain, and the more abusive users absolutely shorten their life span... the other issue, especially for wrestlers that continue to drop etc is that they abuse pain killers WITH steroids... my assumption is a lot of those guys had no clue how to actually use steroids... Jose Canseco really told the truth on everything as it all turned out and he said that most, especially the trainers teaching the players, have NO FUCKING CLUE how to use steroids which we ALL KNOW IS FACT... so abuse, abuse abuse... now, as i said, anything can happen but the abuse is THE MAIN culprit

This is the other point. We all know steroids can stress your system. And combined with not only other natural stress, but further added stress by drugs and alcohol. It's interesting to know that, whether or not death occurs, what this damage is ultimately doing?

Like, we have no idea whether those still kicking around are living and appearing healthy, but actually living WITH liver disease, or heart disease, or any number of other ailments caused by their steroid use, that may well be even contributing to a shorter overall life that just hasn't yet occurred.

I always think of Arnie in the way you point out in your videos Dylan. People claim "oh but Arnold did it and he's fine".

To what degree is fine? He at the very least, is probably on lifelong TRT and anti aging levels of HGH, with god only knows what else, and a host of potential other ailments. And these people would never come out and say "I'm not fine, and steroids were the blame" even if they were.

I think again it comes back to accepting there IS risk and minimising this, and abuse, wherever possible.

A buddy of mine nearly kicked the bucket from a simple infection, from simple shoulder surgery, purely because he'd been on so much gear that his bloody was thick as jelly and couldn't properly promote healing of the area he'd been operated on.

another issue OFTEN overlooked is this... steroids on their own CLEARLY cause strain,

EXACTLY....this is why we recommend TIME ON = TIME OFF....the body NEEDS the proper time to recover and rejuvenate

People have gotten so used to steroids..the general perception is they are benign...they are not...anytime you elevate the bodies natural levels..whether it be steroids...aspirin...anti-biotics...you put the body into an unnatural state that causes stress
Any time you stress the body..you open yourself up to consequences...might be as simple as side effects..or as severe as triggering heart or other issues not yet diagnosed
Again...that is one of the reason we recommend a small dose of test only for a first cycle

STEROIDS ARE POWERFUL.....TREAT THEM WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE

Last edited:
EXACTLY....this is why we recommend TIME ON = TIME OFF....the body NEEDS the proper time to recover and rejuvenate

People have gotten so used to steroids..the general perception is they are benign...they are not...anytime you elevate the bodies natural levels..whether it be steroids...aspirin...anti-biotics...you put the body into an unnatural state that causes stress
Any time you stress the body..you open yourself up to consequences...might be as simple as side effects..or as severe as triggering heart or other issues not yet diagnosed
Again...that is one of the reason we recommend a small dose of test only for a first cycle

STEROIDS ARE POWERFUL.....TREAT THEM WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE
absolutely right brother... some people honestly just never come off... seriously... they don't , they know it, and they don't care... they just get addicted to that feeling but what they don't understand is that "feeling" dissipates after certain periods of time... its not the same the longer you stay on... you NEED that time off to RECOVER

Top Bottom