domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Cmb5017...

Dear Cmb5017...

Because I care bro...

https://youtu.be/qEF4EgIv6Nc

First of all thank you for your heart felt concern! Secondly it says it raises internal temperature..which means it's a thermogentic and I'll burn apadose fat, so I'm cool with that! 3rdly...wonder why u were watching the video to begin with? obviously you choking that chicken to much! And finally that was a bullshit shill video for hair loss treatment so I'm sure it was highly exaggerated!..now if you don't mind, I'm gonna beat of to that hot robot chick voice

So.....all that for a hair loss company......well i dont have hair loss probs so im all hood lmao my question is this tho.....if im having sex would those side effects also happen? When im on cycle im nonstop aroused.....just sayin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

2-3 Times a week?! Fuck man... I mastrubate 3 Times a DAY when im not with my girl... this surely cant apply to us youngsters? xD

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

So, explain this then. What's the difference between jerking off a few times a day, 7 days a week vs having sex with the ol lady a few times a day, 7 days a week (if she lets you)? Would it be just as bad?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EDavis View Post
    So, explain this then. What's the difference between jerking off a few times a day, 7 days a week vs having sex with the ol lady a few times a day, 7 days a week (if she lets you)? Would it be just as bad?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    I'm sure there is a difference in hormones released when jerking of vs. Actually having sex. Or something along those lines maby? Doesnt trigger the same response etc... just a thought

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

First you go blind.
    Now you go bald? LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I guess the real question is, cmb did you check you house for cameras? How does 44 know you go that hard with the "strangers" otherwise?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthfully he beats off all day and searched YouTube to make sure he wasn't over doing it...then after masturbating to that vid he thought it br funny to heckle me about it

Dear Cmb5017...

I beat off in his socks and fold them back then leave. He thinks his gf starches them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk