napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dealing with early stage of gyno

Kael

A guy at my gym ran a first cycle of test 500 ena mg/week without an AI , he's on week 10 and he told me his nipples have been sensitive for the past 3 weeks. He got early stage gyno (more on the right side than left) , i had him run bloodwork for his estradiol and is 79 when it should be between 11-44. Is it possible to reverse it with nolvadex / letro /aromasin ? can anyone give me a protocol ?

He's lucky it was only 79. I've seen far worse. Dylan has a protocol but I don't remember it.

Yeah his luck is he's quite lean ~10% Bf i'd say , so he doesn't have a lot fat cells/aromatase . that might have been his luck

I gave him a pill of 25 mg aromasin from global anabolics, we also order some nolvadex/letro from pharma lady , but i don't have experience with such situations , would love a protocol from more experienced people

The fact that he is 10 weeks in and juts barley complains about his gyno is amazing I have gyno round week 3-4 and I always run an AI. The guy at your gym is idiot for doing gear and not knowing how do it properly. He needs to start an AI 10 weeks ago and I would swigged Aromosin or possibly Letro if it super bad.

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

thanks a lot

The fact that he is 10 weeks in and juts barley complains about his gyno is amazing I have gyno round week 3-4 and I always run an AI. The guy at your gym is idiot for doing gear and not knowing how do it properly. He needs to start an AI 10 weeks ago and I would swigged Aromosin or possibly Letro if it super bad.

A LOT of guys at my gym just blast test/tren/deca/dbol/drol without any AI/Prolactin inhibitor/Organ support/PCT/Bloodwork whatsoever and they are lucky cuz they have fake/severly underdosed gear. But sometimes they get some higher quality gear and it fucks them up , they don't know what happened cuz they have 0 Education on those compounds. You have no idea how much i try to educate them for their own health but some people just have to get burned first to learn ...

A LOT of guys at my gym just blast test/tren/deca/dbol/drol without any AI/Prolactin inhibitor/Organ support/PCT/Bloodwork whatsoever and they are lucky cuz they have fake/severly underdosed gear. But sometimes they get some higher quality gear and it fucks them up , they don't know what happened cuz they have 0 Education on those compounds. You have no idea how much i try to educate them for their own health but some people just have to get burned first to learn ...

They will pay dearly for living in such extremes. I don’t get how people just run all of these compounds and have no idea of what they will do. Reckless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I agree there are a lot dumb ass meat heads in the gym doing things the wrong way. I k ow several guys who have messed them selves up and even permanently. But like you said let them get burned it’s what they get

Top Bottom