napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deal with the wifey

renglez

So I have been trying for a few months to get my wife to come and lift with me. She would not do it for fear of getting 'all bulky' as she put it (i thought to my self, yeah if only it was that easy). She thought about it and said 'Ok, hows this, YOU come to one of my zumba classes per week. I will lift with you at least 2 days per week.' So today was day one of zumba....gotta say, not bad at all. I was embarrassed as shit at first but I gotta admit it was kinda fun. Dont judge me! LOL Plus there was all kinds of ass to look at in there and wifey would be none the wiser. Now lets just see if she holds up her end of the bargain.
Do you bros have significant others that lift with you? How did you get her to agree? What if anything did you have to do in exchange?

dont be embarrassed at all... you were being active right? zumba is not bad at all, not at all! i mean, i likely would not do it but i've seen it, i know plenty of zumba teachers i am friends with and i know the program and its not bad whatsoever... i never look down on anyone being active... me, i never want my wife to lift.. shes barely 100 lbs but she has a great figure and im one that i like my woman to be very very feminine but she does cardio with me every day, not as long but she does it and i have her doing abdominal work and basic lunges and leg type workouts for tone.. no weights though... LOL

dont be embarrassed at all... you were being active right? zumba is not bad at all, not at all! i mean, i likely would not do it but i've seen it, i know plenty of zumba teachers i am friends with and i know the program and its not bad whatsoever... i never look down on anyone being active... me, i never want my wife to lift.. shes barely 100 lbs but she has a great figure and im one that i like my woman to be very very feminine but she does cardio with me every day, not as long but she does it and i have her doing abdominal work and basic lunges and leg type workouts for tone.. no weights though... LOL

Thank you for not ripping me a new one bro! lol I wouldnt say I'll have lifting heavy ass shit but she WILL work lol. I think I will have her start as your lady with some bodyweight stuff.

Thank you for not ripping me a new one bro! lol I wouldnt say I'll have lifting heavy ass shit but she WILL work lol. I think I will have her start as your lady with some bodyweight stuff.
i would never rip someone over being active brother... plus you were spending time wth your wife and doing something beneficial for you both... if anyone makes fun of that, they are fucking ridiculous...

Well I'm a girl and bigbusiness is my other half lol. We lift together, I pretty much do my thing while he does his. I used to do zumba but it was more hip hop dance than zumba..I loved it lol. Anyway I didn't used to lift and it doesn't work that way lifting isn't gonna make her big and bulky.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So I have been trying for a few months to get my wife to come and lift with me. She would not do it for fear of getting 'all bulky' as she put it (i thought to my self, yeah if only it was that easy). She thought about it and said 'Ok, hows this, YOU come to one of my zumba classes per week. I will lift with you at least 2 days per week.' So today was day one of zumba....gotta say, not bad at all. I was embarrassed as shit at first but I gotta admit it was kinda fun. Dont judge me! LOL Plus there was all kinds of ass to look at in there and wifey would be none the wiser. Now lets just see if she holds up her end of the bargain.
Do you bros have significant others that lift with you? How did you get her to agree? What if anything did you have to do in exchange?
Nothing to be embarrassed at all !!! I did a Spinning class once , just for a change. I thought how hard can it be , it's just a stationary bike. It's not the damn bike, I learned it's the get up , sit , get up, sit !!!! All while biking, my ass was killing me after that hour. I could pedal for miles but bounce off that seat like on a 4x4 for an hour, keep it !!! I'll stick to the other side of the gym. But dumb me , the following week saw a whole bunch of women walk into the room , for a buns & abs class , guess what I did... Yep buns class, but only for 30 min, not so bad but I will not forget or should I say, "my ass won't forget that SPIN CLASS!!!!!".

Nothing to be embarrassed at all !!! I did a Spinning class once , just for a change. I thought how hard can it be , it's just a stationary bike. It's not the damn bike, I learned it's the get up , sit , get up, sit !!!! All while biking, my ass was killing me after that hour. I could pedal for miles but bounce off that seat like on a 4x4 for an hour, keep it !!! I'll stick to the other side of the gym. But dumb me , the following week saw a whole bunch of women walk into the room , for a buns & abs class , guess what I did... Yep buns class, but only for 30 min, not so bad but I will not forget or should I say, "my ass won't forget that SPIN CLASS!!!!!".
hey man, spinning class is fucking good period... i dont care what anyone says.. ive done it plenty and it serves a MAJOR purpose... im glad you tried that out and still do it... i used to do it twice a week when i had more time to get it in ...

There's nothing wrong with that at all man. Doing things that each other enjoy and meeting in the middle is how you make things work in a marriage. You aren't going to see eye to eye on everything. That's just life but you do what you can to make the most of it, and you did it right

Well I'm a girl and bigbusiness is my other half lol. We lift together, I pretty much do my thing while he does his. I used to do zumba but it was more hip hop dance than zumba..I loved it lol. Anyway I didn't used to lift and it doesn't work that way lifting isn't gonna make her big and bulky.

I would love to see Big B doing hip hop dance Zumba style lol JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have a gf I lifted with. She was bad ass. Women that lift seriously are fucking spectacular. That is the one instance swapping out a shit ton of plates is actually okay. I love me a beautiful woman with some muscles.

Ah i wish i could have you talk to her MissBizz, let her see that it wont make her big at all. Thank you for chiming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with that at all man. Doing things that each other enjoy and meeting in the middle is how you make things work in a marriage. You aren't going to see eye to eye on everything. That's just life but you do what you can to make the most of it, and you did it right

Right on Rick. I feel like we did it for those reasons than the exercise part but it was good to do something together. With work consuming our lives this 'deal' is a great way to reinforce

Thanks all for chiming in, I appreciate being part of a forum where members dont chastise but motivate and encourage instead.

Man I would love to have a girl go to the gym with me but I'm the type that loves the tight firm ass and strong legs and squats and not taking smith machine squats either lol

Top Bottom