napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is deadlifting destroying my back

steven3441109

So for the past 2 weeks my lower back has been killing me to where i can't even finish my back exercises like a lats. The only thing that is different is that I'm working my way up to my heavy set like 145 225 315 355 405 455 and by the time I get to 455 my lower back hurts so bad almost like a toothache in my lower back.i been doing dead lifts for 8 months so what is it ??????the only thing I think I can do is stop dead lifting for maybe 2 to 3 weeks and concentrate on lower back exercises to strengthen it up more. Any suggestions guys??????

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Are you on anything? If so have you added any thing new that can give back pumps? I don't have much experience in that area but have heard certain types of gear can give painful back pumps. Just a thought.

I have been deadlifting for years and once I fixed my technique back issues went away. Is it back pumps? Are you running any gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Running sust700 deca300 and was on dbol @40 for 4 weeks done now

Are you on anything? If so have you added any thing new that can give back pumps? I don't have much experience in that area but have heard certain types of gear can give painful back pumps. Just a thought.
Yea I had a problem with Anadrol back in the day with crazy back pumps and couldn't take it but I was on dbol for 4 weeks but I'm in my 5th week now so idk my cycle is 700sust 300 deca

Your off the Dbol now see if it stops. I get painful pumps on Bol after a few weeks on it. Ran hallo for just 2 weeks and it was terrible.

Your off the Dbol now see if it stops. I get painful pumps on Bol after a few weeks on it. Ran hallo for just 2 weeks and it was terrible.
The crazy part is it didn't start Intel my 3erd week so idk if it was the dbol or not

Top Bottom