napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol winstrol

danrut99

I have a question, would a dbol cycle for 4 weeks and then a 3 week cycle of winstrol be a good idea? And do I ABSOLUTELY need test?

Yes bro, you ABSOLUTELY need test... and no, 7 weeks of toxic orals is NOT a good idea

I would recommend to make sure your diet & cardio are on point and bring body fat down to 13-14%... maybe sarms can help you. After you’ve done that, you could consider a test only cycle..

i certainly hope you dont mean "vascular" because 17% body fat is a million miles, actually more like universes away from vascular... that is literally the most ignorant looking cycle you could run... what on earth is vasculent and how old are you?

You can't run oral only cycles without test, and you sure as hell cant use steroids with the condition you are in safely. Sarms would be a far better option for you for the time being. You need to build a better base and get into better shape. That all starts with diet

i certainly hope you dont mean "vascular" because 17% body fat is a million miles, actually more like universes away from vascular... that is literally the most ignorant looking cycle you could run... what on earth is vasculent and how old are you?
No need to get worked up, and yeah I meant vascular. Seriously its just a question.

No need to get worked up, and yeah I meant vascular. Seriously its just a question.

Im lost... noone is worked up... do you see all caps written or exclamation points... if u ask me a question then u have to be prepared for a real answer not someone that is going to hold your hand and tell u what u want to hear

Im lost... noone is worked up... do you see all caps written or exclamation points... if u ask me a question then u have to be prepared for a real answer not someone that is going to hold your hand and tell u what u want to hear
I never once said "hey this is what I'm going to do, what's your input" I simply wanted to know everyone's thoughts if I WAS to do that type of cycle. I'm not looking for any particular answer I'm just doing research.

Then what you you recommend? 6'2 180lbs 17% body fat. I'm already very vasculent

Diet and train, get in better shape then take things from there. And yes you would need test and yes taking those two orals together would be horrible on your body.

I never once said "hey this is what I'm going to do, what's your input" I simply wanted to know everyone's thoughts if I WAS to do that type of cycle. I'm not looking for any particular answer I'm just doing research.
right and you got an answer? seriously bro, if you are that touchy and dont want help, then how do you even survive in life... im trying to PREVENT you from making poor decisions as well as getting you facts so you are not in the wrong state of mind on how this works or what your particular situation is... im not a hand holder but i am a teacher and someone that looks out for everyone... you asked and i told you.. .its about as ignorant of a cycle as you can run.. i dont understand what the problem with that answer is being that its true... not to mention that your body fat is too high, which is FINE... you just have to address it to get into the proper condition...

Wtf, you call that "worked up?" If your thin skinned disposition can't handle a little real talk, how on earth would you be able to handle injecting steroids? Steroids aren't for the faint of heart bro. Typically, when a poster inquires about an oral only cycle, it's for one of two reasons 1) ignorance, 2) fear of injecting. Based on your snowflake response to Dylan, I suspect the latter. Perhaps Creatine might be better suited for your goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf, you call that "worked up?" If your thin skinned disposition can't handle a little real talk, how on earth would you be able to handle injecting steroids? Steroids aren't for the faint of heart bro. Typically, when a poster inquires about an oral only cycle, it's for one of two reasons 1) ignorance, 2) fear of injecting. Based on your snowflake response to Dylan, I suspect the latter. Perhaps Creatine might be better suited for your goals

LOLL true though... im lost on how there was one thing worked up on that comment, seriously... if a question is asked and you get a less than paragraph answer by telling you the answer, how is it worked up... is it better if i call the cycle plan stupid or ignorant? ignorant seems like a more pleasant term to me but hey, i dont know...

Apart from anything else the OP doesn't seem have the emotional maturity to take advice or for that matter aas.

LOLL true though... im lost on how there was one thing worked up on that comment, seriously... if a question is asked and you get a less than paragraph answer by telling you the answer, how is it worked up... is it better if i call the cycle plan stupid or ignorant? ignorant seems like a more pleasant term to me but hey, i dont know...

Exactly! Wtf ever happened to gratitude??? He came HERE looking for answers, you didn't seek him out. If he gets a little tough love in the process, so be it, he got what he paid for...smfh

Exactly! Wtf ever happened to gratitude??? He came HERE looking for answers, you didn't seek him out. If he gets a little tough love in the process, so be it, he got what he paid for...smfh

you dont get gratitude unless you tell them exactly what they want to hear...

Top Bottom