napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol, What's Up

Mxclark

So my last dbol cycle was about a year ago. By the end of the week it was kicking ass. So now i'm on my ninth day into my second dbol cycle an I got nothing. I was just curious if some or you guys could let me know some of your experiences ????Thanks

So my last dbol cycle was about a year ago. By the end of the week it was kicking ass. So now i'm on my ninth day into my second dbol cycle an I got nothing. I was just curious if some or you guys could let me know some of your experiences ????Thanks

You're running Dbol by itself??

No test E 500mg week. But I know will be feeling that for A couple of weeks.

You aren't going to get the same results every cycle. There's a lot of things at play. where you are in relation to your genetic potential, myostatin, training, diet, recovery, individual response, etc...

You aren't going to get the same results every cycle. There's a lot of things at play. where you are in relation to your genetic potential, myostatin, training, diet, recovery, individual response, etc...

Yes sir, this is a very true statement. lots of variables

Age 33
Weight 227/230
Fat% 9
Height 6 foot
I'm not going to use Ai unless I start seeing sides . Even then I'll wait a little bit.

Age 33
Weight 227/230
Fat% 9
Height 6 foot
I'm not going to use Ai unless I start seeing sides . Even then I'll wait a little bit.

That right there alone can possibly be your issue. Estrogen out of range can cause problems, which in turn can be hindering your efficacy. And to be direct with you it is very unwise to run Dbol without an AI,

That right there alone can possibly be your issue. Estrogen out of range can cause problems, which in turn can be hindering your efficacy. And to be direct with you it is very unwise to run Dbol without an AI,
You think my estrogen can get out of range in 9 days. Did bloods last year 6 weeks in dbol an test an estrogen was at 27

You think my estrogen can get out of range in 9 days. Did bloods last year 6 weeks in dbol an test an estrogen was at 27

were you using an Ai during this time ? if not, i have to say i do not believe that you ran dbol for 6 weeks and estrogen came back at 27 sorry. I been doing this for a very long time...

You should start taking an AI asap at least at a lowered dose bro, do not wait to see sides as there are several health concerns that come along with out of range estrogen that never show as sides. For example, High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer and heart disease, along with several other issues that can occur

Will do I have nolvadex for this

no sir, nolvadex is a SERM and will only block estrogen at the receptor point (basically only helps block gyno build up, but does nothing for adverse health effects due to increased estrogen) you need and aromatase inhibitor (which actually controls the estrogen itself). I personally would go with 12.5mg of aromasin every other day and adjust from there accordingly. Good to have the Tamoxifene (nolvadex) on hand and can be used for your PCT

Top Bottom