napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol Water Questjon

ComstockZero

Here's my stats if necessary:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/critique-my-2nd-cycle-thoughts-29687.html

Here's the Q:

"What could explain ZERO water weight gain on ROIDTEST VERIFIED 60 mg EOD inj dianabol over 5 weeks?"

And i do mean very nearly zero. My weight fluctuates 2lbs over 24h, if I gained water, it would have been less than that. Here's the thing even if I don't know how to eat for shit etc etc I should still have gained Water regardless, right? Could super underdosed Dbol actually pass a ROIDTEST and yet be so low dose and so subtle there's no water?

I took a legit .5mg anastrazole ED. Does no water happen if you over power on AI and crush your estradiol? Can you even take enough arimidex to crush estradiol that hard on cycle?

I had a real subtle gain over the cycle described in my stats, and people could say oh maybe you don't know how to eat, maybe your training sucks. I don't wanna get into that. But the water makes no sense.

Theories?

Last edited:
arimidex would not crush shit with dbol brother... i find it extremely hard to believe there was no water gain on dbol but injectable dbol is questionable in itself... that is likely the problem... unless you are a non responder which is highly unlikely... why dont you try to run oral dbol and see the difference and that way you can tell if its just you or the product quality

arimidex would not crush shit with dbol brother... i find it extremely hard to believe there was no water gain on dbol but injectable dbol is questionable in itself... that is likely the problem... unless you are a non responder which is highly unlikely... why dont you try to run oral dbol and see the difference and that way you can tell if its just you or the product quality

Trying the oral makes sense. It passed a two-substance test from ROIDTEST, where it turned the proper color in the proper time from two different substance ampules. And really their test was actually designed for use with a pill form and I contacted them to ask if injectable form would work the same and they said yes just treat it the same.

Dylan it's been suggested/claimed that (legitimate) inj dianabol is more bioavailable than oral. That 30mg inj = 50mg oral, do you think there's any sense in that?

If it were under dosed to like, 10mg instead of 30, would you still expect water?

What makes inj dbol questionable? Thanks

Well I can tell you from my own personal experience that I do not gain water on Dbol, or at least not to a noticeable or measurable degree. It's my belief that if you tolerate armatizong compounds really well and are not estrogen sensitive at all, you may not retain water. It's true for me with things like Dbol, as well as high doses of test, etc...

Trying the oral makes sense. It passed a two-substance test from ROIDTEST, where it turned the proper color in the proper time from two different substance ampules. And really their test was actually designed for use with a pill form and I contacted them to ask if injectable form would work the same and they said yes just treat it the same.

Dylan it's been suggested/claimed that (legitimate) inj dianabol is more bioavailable than oral. That 30mg inj = 50mg oral, do you think there's any sense in that?

If it were under dosed to like, 10mg instead of 30, would you still expect water?

What makes inj dbol questionable? Thanks
its not commonly made in an injectable form and many have failed in their attempts and im not saying that is the case here but the best for you to find out is to try the oral form... i would still expect some water... rick is a freak of nature when it comes to estrogen and is one of the most blessed i have seen in all my years where he just does not get any estrogen sides, even with dbol but most do... you may be like him, it is possible but you should still be seeing very large size increases running dbol as well...

its not commonly made in an injectable form and many have failed in their attempts and im not saying that is the case here but the best for you to find out is to try the oral form... i would still expect some water... rick is a freak of nature when it comes to estrogen and is one of the most blessed i have seen in all my years where he just does not get any estrogen sides, even with dbol but most do... you may be like him, it is possible but you should still be seeing very large size increases running dbol as well...

Which I did NOT see, I barely changed. Oral it is. Bummer. Thanks!

Which I did NOT see, I barely changed. Oral it is. Bummer. Thanks!
yeah bro, im sorry to tell you but thats just not happening.. like i said, its "possible" for you to be a non responder but in all my years of doing this, and thats quite a few, ive never seen a non responder to dbol... eq, tbol, anavar, yes but not dbol... someone considered a "non responder" to dbol would still put on some size...

yeah bro, im sorry to tell you but thats just not happening.. like i said, its "possible" for you to be a non responder but in all my years of doing this, and thats quite a few, ive never seen a non responder to dbol... eq, tbol, anavar, yes but not dbol... someone considered a "non responder" to dbol would still put on some size...

It was a free gift from pharmacom, I guess now we know why!

DBOL inject is a little sketchy now days to say the least...

That being said even if you drank it you would only uptake 60 percent of the drug...maybe... Still you should see some bloat/water retention.

As Dylan said I would absolutely try some oral Dbol or Anadrol to see if there is some noticeable water retention. British Dispensary are still good and 10mg Blue Hearts are as well... Good luck!

Hey Dylan, my bloods came back. This was the day after my last test cyp inj (it was 275 because there was extra left, nominally it was 200) and a 70mg "dbol" inj (nominally it was 60 EOD)...

liver_levels.jpg

testosterone_results.jpg

It should be noted that the other half of my 420mg/wk Test Cyp was inj later that day, so if 2017 seems low for 420mg, that's (probably) why.

Top Bottom