napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol vs Anadrol

Winnyman

Hey guys I had a question about Dbol vs Anadrol. I know that they are similar in that they both retain water and are great mass builders. However I was wondering if someone can enlighten me of the difference between the two drugs. TIA

Anadrol can actually be quite dry. It does not aromatize into estrogen like dbol does. Anadrol is more toxic and generally has more side effects. They both are great for mass and strength.

I see good info, How do I decide between the two on which one to use. Sounds like anadrol is more powerful since there are more side effects. Also I heard that one loses the gains made of anadrol quick, any truth to that or bull?

Tbol can be a great substitute for both, not as much strength & size for sure but much less toxicity and water retention. The gains are way more sustainable

I see good info, How do I decide between the two on which one to use. Sounds like anadrol is more powerful since there are more side effects. Also I heard that one loses the gains made of anadrol quick, any truth to that or bull?
Anytime you come off any steroid you will return back to your natural genetic potential. You can do some things to slow down the process by training hard, eating right, and choosing compounds that help produce leaner sustainable gains but the inevitable will happen.

that looks like the most insane cycle i've ever seen at a non competitor :) glad you managed to pull it off

that looks like the most insane cycle i've ever seen at a non competitor :) glad you managed to pull it off
Competitors run higher dosages than that bro. Dylan may run a lot of compounds but his dosages are very conservative.

Competitors run higher dosages than that bro. Dylan may run a lot of compounds but his dosages are very conservative.
absolutely but thats also the last big cycle i will likely ever run.. im just sticking with 2 to 3 compounds at the most from now on...

absolutely but thats also the last big cycle i will likely ever run.. im just sticking with 2 to 3 compounds at the most from now on...
I'm the same way 2 (maybe 3 something like Masteron) and HGH. Occasionally I'll do an oral for a PWO but I don't run them longer than a day or two. Maybe a SARM or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really individual specific. I personally responded way better to dbol than anadrol, but I tend to respond very well to aromatizing compounds. I also felt great on dbol where anadrol gave me bad lethargy, killed appetite, etc...

You'll find people on both side of this

I'm the same way 2 (maybe 3 something like Masteron) and HGH. Occasionally I'll do an oral for a PWO but I don't run them longer than a day or two. Maybe a SARM or two.
definitely... thats plenty... a little bit goes a long way

Top Bottom