napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol run

seenport

Hello Dylan i am subbed to your YT channel and wanted to ask im thinking about running dbol at 30mg/per day and want to run it with test how much test should i run it with and how many times a week also in terms of the dbol i see people taking in 10mg tabs and hey take all 3 before they train
is that right should u space it out through the day instead ?

weight 70kg age 19 experiance 5 days a week for 3 years i am looking to go on a cycle i have been on one before 40mg of dbol for 1 month but that was just taking them not realizing what i was actually doing i had no side effects
@DylanGemelli

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hello Dylan i am subbed to your YT channel and wanted to ask im thinking about running dbol at 30mg/per day and want to run it with test how much test should i run it with and how many times a week also in terms of the dbol i see people taking in 10mg tabs and hey take all 3 before they train
is that right should u space it out through the day instead ?

We can't advise you on anything without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

age 19 training for 3 years now weight 70kg i want to just have a nice body because im heavily insecure bench is 90kg for 6 dumbell press 36 for 8 leg press 260kg for 8 i dont want to go on a ''hardcore'' cycle something light im not experienced with roids but i have taken dbol that i got from a friend i ran 40mg a day for a month i never really did my research before which was dumb of me but had no side effects that i could notice
@DylanGemelli @RickRock

Last edited:
age 19 training for 3 years now weight 70kg i want to just have a nice body because im heavily insecure bench is 90kg for 6 dumbell press 36 for 8 leg press 260kg for 8 i dont want to go on a ''hardcore'' cycle something light im not experienced with roids but i have taken dbol that i got from a friend i ran 40mg a day for a month i never really did my research before which was dumb of me but had no side effects that i could notice
@DylanGemelli @RickRock

Bro you are way way too young for steroids. There's no way in hell anyone is going to advise you on them being that young

come on bro.... stop the bull shit with using steroids at your age... please dont act like you dont know any better... stop the nonsense, please... NOONE is going to advise that to you bro...

Top Bottom