napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol questions

moteezt

Hi Dylan.
I watched your video about Dbol Facts. Thanks for sharing
I wanted to ask your opinion. I am 27 year old and 150 lb. Unfortunately I ordered CrazyBulk Dbol a few days before I came across your video.

I look skinny and small for my age. I thought this will get me a faster start. Like a push for me. I am still thinking of just using that one bottle that I ordered and never go back to it again.
I have started gym again and I talk protein. That helped me gain 10 lb already. Do i look skinny again after I finish my pills? I am planing on staying and gym and take protein for another couple months
What do u think. Could you please give me some advice?
Thank you very much

Everything about this is a mess.
Your frame is too small for steroids, you are considering oral only cycle without test base..
you are supposed to train for a decade straight before even consider hopping into steroids. You really need to study more, watch Dylans videos and go to gym for YEARS, not months before going for AAS.

SARMs could help you but honestly I wouldn't even waste money on that before you learn to eat & train constantly.

not only are you going to "look skinny" when you are done, you are going to absolutely ruin wreck yourself and end up WAY worse than before you started... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT finish this cycle or you are going to be learning a very very hard lesson man... dont be an idiot about this... how long hav eyou been running it and what did you have for pct? are you using aromasin along with it?

You look skinny because you are. Just started in the gym? Going to train for a couple of months after taking whatever bullshit tribulus crap you have?

You bought your self a pro hormone, doesn't matter if you take it and never take it again, once you start the damage is done, internally and to your hormone levels, you are not using test a base, do you have a PCT lined up? any on cycle support? Youre going to mess yourself up big time, dont take it, save yourself the health. As stated previous by the comments above. Learn to train and diet first, train naturally for years while doing research on AAS, and once you hit an absolute plateau in your progress AFTER years of training. THEN you can consider taking a TEST only cycle to give yourself a nice boost. Dont just take things because someone told you too or because the bottle looks cool..

Hi Dylan.
I watched your video about Dbol Facts. Thanks for sharing
I wanted to ask your opinion. I am 27 year old and 150 lb. Unfortunately I ordered CrazyBulk Dbol a few days before I came across your video.

I look skinny and small for my age. I thought this will get me a faster start. Like a push for me. I am still thinking of just using that one bottle that I ordered and never go back to it again.
I have started gym again and I talk protein. That helped me gain 10 lb already. Do i look skinny again after I finish my pills? I am planing on staying and gym and take protein for another couple months
What do u think. Could you please give me some advice?
Thank you very much
My advice to you is to forget about steroids. You need to stay away from them and you don't EVER use oral steroids without a test base.

You need a good diet plan which obviously for you is lacking big time

Top Bottom