napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol question

Sonics

Hi guys, first off Merry Christmas.

I have 100 tablets of Dbol at 10mg per tablet.

Was told to take 50mg a day Mon to friday and this should last 4 weeks. I'm also taking test at 500mg per week and deca at 400m per week for 12 weeks.

I'm 79kg at 5/11.

Lets say my training,diet and pct is on point, what is a good recommended dosage for Dbol, I was told by going 50mg that I will blow up like a balloon but it will mostly be water weight and at risk for more sides and after I stop taking it at that dosage would just end up pissing it out.

Was also told if I spread Dbol out to 8 weeks but take it at 20mg per day monday to friday that it would still be effective and gains are more keepable and less side effects.

either way I will be using the 100 tablets.

Which is a better option or does someone have better option on dosage?

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

age 35
been training for 8 years
5/11 at 79kg
train 6 days a week, train each body part twice a week.
will be eating around 3200 calroies a day while on cycle
Just looking to add on some more size and strength, nothing major, I'll be happy to gain a few KG that sustainable after

have cycled steroids on and off since 2013

thoughts on the best way to use Dbol for that cycle?

I'm also using aromasin 12.5 ED and Caber 0.25 twice a week.
As mentioned above, test 500mg 12 weeks and deca 400mg 12 weeks

i would never recommend exceeding 30 mg per day of dbol... have you already started this cycle?

i would never recommend exceeding 30 mg per day of dbol... have you already started this cycle?

Hi mate

No haven't started it yet, I do have all the stuff to start the cycle, already bought everything, the gear and PCT etc

Plan on starting the cycle in January.

When I have taken Dbol in the past to kick start my cycles, I would normally do 50mg 5 days a week for 4 weeks but I wasn't a big fan of the gains you get from that dosage, I mean it does make you big of course but It doesn't look the best and would lose most of it after.

Doing more research on it, read that you could get good results doing 20 to 30mg a day and extending the cycle a few weeks longer to get the full benefits of Dbol.

This is the only site I trust when it comes to good information from people with more experience than me, so interested in your opinion on the best dosage and way to use it that would get good results and be able to keep a little of it rather than just lose it all and only look big for a few weeks.

I wanted to use Tbol instead but wasn't able to get it so I bought Dbol. 100 pills of 10mg

Last edited:
I don’t understand why you would run it only 5 days a week... if you have real dbol, the best thing would be to run it everyday, for 4 weeks, at 30mg per day... if your gear is high quality, you’ll get great results

I don’t understand why you would run it only 5 days a week... if you have real dbol, the best thing would be to run it everyday, for 4 weeks, at 30mg per day... if your gear is high quality, you’ll get great results

I train 6 days a week now so I was planning on using it 6 days a week and have the non training day off from taking it.

I train 6 days a week now so I was planning on using it 6 days a week and have the non training day off from taking it.

What’s the reasoning behind doing that? I mean, I would want to keep my blood levels as stable as possible..,

why on earth would you take a day off from an oral?? whether or not you train makes no difference whatsoever... are you sure you truly know what you are doing here bro?

why on earth would you take a day off from an oral?? whether or not you train makes no difference whatsoever... are you sure you truly know what you are doing here bro?

I've had plenty of experience using it but as I said, I'm looking at better ways to use it and get the best results and least sides and always looking to improve and learn.

That's why I'm here.

How I used to use it got me big but I wasn't a fan of the results and looking for advise to get better results.

my logic was because it's good before a pre-workout so just use it on workout days and would be less strain on the liver.

So I'm thinking of trying 30mg a day and just run it 7 days a week which in total is around 4 weeks.

Should I split the dose at 3 times a day since they're 10mg tablets? Or take one in the morning and two pre-workout in the afternoon?

Last edited:
you can split them but i have found over the years that it doesnt have much bearing on anything with results... it doesnt make a difference if you dose it around your workout or not man.. if you do split them take 20 mg in the morning and 10 mg about 10 hours later... make sure you have FULL cycle support with it as well... here is a link to my new organ st.. it has 44 total ingredients to protect you... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I've had plenty of experience using it but as I said, I'm looking at better ways to use it and get the best results and least sides and always looking to improve and learn.

That's why I'm here.

How I used to use it got me big but I wasn't a fan of the results and looking for advise to get better results.

my logic was because it's good before a pre-workout so just use it on workout days and would be less strain on the liver.

So I'm thinking of trying 30mg a day and just run it 7 days a week which in total is around 4 weeks.

Should I split the dose at 3 times a day since they're 10mg tablets? Or take one in the morning and two pre-workout in the afternoon?

You can take them all in one dose or split themtwice per day but it really doesn't matter. I just dose my orals all in one dose for simplicity. It won't matter either way to results

Some guys do it as a pre work out only, pop 30-60 mg 1 hr before work out.
Dylan what’s your thoughts on that?
you can if you want.. its not going to have some huge bearing on your workout but some people get a placebo on that or think its doing something crazy for them.. so by all means, go for it

you will be fine, im sure! MAKE SURE you have my organ st with anadrol... its about as toxic as you can get

Top Bottom