napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol proviron and test cycle

Gymbr

Hi basically my question is this I’m running 500mg test e and 40mg dbol a day with 50 mg of proviron. I’m experiencing no estrogen sides whatsoever it’s pharmalady and PharmaComStore gear so I trust it’s legit. I’m assuming the proviron is keeping my estrogen low and I’m hesitant to add in my Aromasin bc I don’t think it’s needed at all. No gyno no water retention, insane pumps, and fuller muscles it’s been 2 weeks so far and I’m wanting to wait a little longer for blood work is this uncommon or what. I’ll add this is my first time running proviron and previously I needed an ai on these doses

I'm not sure what your asking but I would run Aromasin 12.5mg eod regardless if running Dbol. Proviron will definitely help but not everyone gets estrogen sides right away. If the Dbol is from Pharma Lady I had to stop after 2 weeks because my ankles were swollen from water retention from estrogen and I was running an AI. Everyone responds differently but don't be reckless.

Thanks, so far so good but I think your correct there’s no need to risk it when the down sides aren’t very big to running a low dose of Aromasin

you NEVER go based on how you "feel" man... just because you dont see symptoms doesnt mean anything whatsoever... you should be using an ai from the start ESPECIALLY with dbol.. proviron is NOT an ai and although it has properties and will definitely help for support, its not even close to a substitution for an ai, and you are just playing with fire with dbol and no ai man

Top Bottom