napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol with Proviron

hevanpit

My first cycle plan was going to be test and proviron but would like to stick with an oral only just because my fav site Hipo wasn't offering things like needles. That being said I work hard and am passionate about my health and well being and I think proviron will be a good anti estrogen for a low dose of dbol. These are my thoughts ?

My first cycle plan was going to be test and proviron but would like to stick with an oral only just because my fav site Hipo wasn't offering things like needles. That being said I work hard and am passionate about my health and well being and I think proviron will be a good anti estrogen for a low dose of dbol. These are my thoughts ?

you are so far off brother that its bad... first off, what does hipo not selling needles have to do with anything whatsoever? that literally makes no sense... oral only cycles are HORRIBLE... proviron is NOT an ai and you want to use it as one with dbol??? the one thing that converts to estrogen at the highest rate and you dont even want to use an ai? your going to literally fuck yourself so bad that your going to be begging for help... you need to reassess this entire mess, because as it stands, its a hot mess bro... this is the worst thing you can do... if you need needles, go to gpz services, allegro medical, etc.... there's a million options but dont run a cycle like this... its flat out stupid bro... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

I am 6,3 203 lbs and 26 years old. There's two things I don't have is body fat and blood work... My goals are strength balance but my diet is on point . I just say my nutrition does not need work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 6,3 203 lbs and 26 years old. There's two things I don't have is body fat and blood work... My goals are strength balance but my diet is on point . I just say my nutrition does not need work.

it makes it pretty hard to make a recommendation without body fat... basically impossible... what are your goals from the cycle?

Hipo doesn't offer pins so that's your reasoning to run an oral only cycle? C'mon Maaaaaan

If you're going to run Dbol, Use aromasin

What about arimidex

what about it??? if your using dbol you need aromasin... you need the best ai you can get... i still am lost as to why you dont want to run test just because hipo himself does not sell pins... im more than lost on that

Gpz services has all the needles you need for cheap as fuck, shipped fast. You have to run a test base with something like dbol. Seeing how this is your first cycle, you should run Test only with a good AI on hand like Aromasin. Order the pims from GPZ, Test from Hipo. Leave the dbol out for now. If you insist on using an oral with the test use tbol instead, leaner dryer gains.

I highly recommend against using just dbol.

What about arimidex

It is an option, and guys do use it. However, aromasin is far superior imo because it is a suicide inhibitor. When running something with such a high conversion rate as DBOL, your AI will be your best friend in this cycle. Choose wisely

So the change rate in other words is a gamble with either one. The aromatising rate. Do I need a doctors supervision?

Hi

How are you doing?

First thing I always recommend to people, no matter where they are going to buy the products they will use is to read, after that is to read and after that is to read again. Then, the questioning and planning moments arrive. Getting knowledge about what will you use, the changes that your body and your mind will feel is the most basic aspect when planning to use AAS.

I really recommend you to read and to ask everything you dont know. It´s the only way that can lead you to success, hevan!

Thanks!

Hipocampus.me

Sorry but have no clue about aas. So you shouldn't be using. U should try sarms. And another thing where do you guys who want help get your ideas from? A cracker jack box? There are so many new threads here lately if you would of taken the time to look and read you would of seen that this is stupid and pointless.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You guys are really good with your own unique ways of doing it and we the beginners see that as an excuse for delusions of grandeur. Also some people want an easy answer and other people are in it for the long haul

You guys are really good with your own unique ways of doing it and we the beginners see that as an excuse for delusions of grandeur. Also some people want an easy answer and other people are in it for the long haul

So which are you? Easy answer or long haul? By saying I'm not going to use test cuz hipo doesn't sell pins tells me your taking option 1 "easy answer". Well it won't work out for you, but u newbies would rather find out the hard way. Have fun

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

when you come here, you wont ever get told what you may want to hear but you need to hear.. you will always get it straight forward with no bs and sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but its being said and taught for a reason and that would be your best interest...

Dbol & proviron two orals ouch & the thread starter thinks proviron is an AI oh oh please read more .I'm a newbie to.I did Dbol only for 6 weeks as my first cycle cause of being afraid of needles at the ripe old age of 58 it relived my shoulder problem I have been suffering with since birth but also relived me of my test only thing that got me feeling better was test injections I needed so bad that I got over passing out at the sight of a needle & thank god for that cause now I can use deca & its much better for my joint problems than ever nothing any doc has pescribed is better anyway anyone reading this please don't do an oral alone & please listen to what your being told by Senior members they are life savers anyone that gets to be here is so lucky we get to learn from the best Thank you Dylan, Rick rock , drd-iac & all the unmentioned knowledgeable members making this the best place to be

Steroid sources dont sell pins necause there bulky big VERY CHEAP AND LEGAL plenty of medical sites you can get a box of a hundred for under 20 bucks and have it 2 days allegro medical is the one i use If you wont inject testosterone stay away from steroids there not for you your body needs testosterone if you use another androgen that causes shutdown and you dont add testosterone you will regret it but no one listens too us so this is what you do . run your dbol and proviron and in 4 weeks when your puffy nipples hurt too touch and your dick stops working dont ask us what too do

Best resource in the world so you don't hurt yourselves . I should have been listening and asking questions . But playing it safe and not reaching on my first attempt. Let's see how this works now on my first order.

Don't over complicate things for your first gear run, do a Test only cycle with Aromasin as your AI and see how your body responds before adding anything else in. Follow all that up with a good PCT and you're golden. Test is WAY powerful on it's own and if diet/training are on point, you WILL see results

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom