napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DBOL - Post Cycle Therapy

sardine

Hi, I just saw your video about Dbol .!! I have competition of Mens Physique on 15 may 2017 . I was to told to run Dbol cycle 30mg/day till the competition date . I currently weight 74kg with 5.7 feet height .!! I need a defined aesthetic look for competition.
I have been taking dianabol for 20 days ,and its my first cycle
So my Question’s are:

1: Should I stop Dianabol cycle ?
2:Can I run Nolvadex with Dianabol cycle ?
3:If I should stop Dianabol What should be the dodge of Nolvadex?

Holy shit!

You never run an oral only cycle. Dbol is the opposite of an aesthetic drug. You need an AI with dbol, it converts to estrogen at a higher rate than almost anything. You always run test with anything.

Who advised you to run this? Cause they're either ignorant af or purposely sabotaged you.

We need your full stats bro. Age, bodyfat, etc

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Whoever gave you this advice is trash. You should not ever listen to someone and take thier word as "gold" when it comes to putting these things into your body. It is an absolute necessity to do your due diligence and research. Dbol only is a horrible cycle. You don't run orals only. Dbol on a first cycle is not a good choice. Dbol up to a competition is just... not smart at all. Defined/aesthetic and dbol don't belong together. Are you taking an ai? If not, your estrogen is probably sky high. You need to stop, run a full pct, and get bloodwork done. This is a standard pct:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
GW 20mg ed
MK-2866 25mg ed

who in the fuck told you to run dbol to get a defined, aesthetic look? you clearly have NO CLUE what you are doing... thats the complete opposite end of the spectrum... dbol is a bulking steroid, a very very WET bulking steroid meaning you are going to have a fuckload of water retention and look like pure shit for your show, on top of the fact that oral only cycles are the stupidest things you could do... watch my video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg

it sounds to me like whoever is advising you is either trying to sabotage you or is the biggest fucking moron on the planet..

Whoever gave you this advice is trash. You should not ever listen to someone and take thier word as "gold" when it comes to putting these things into your body. It is an absolute necessity to do your due diligence and research. Dbol only is a horrible cycle. You don't run orals only. Dbol on a first cycle is not a good choice. Dbol up to a competition is just... not smart at all. Defined/aesthetic and dbol don't belong together. Are you taking an ai? If not, your estrogen is probably sky high. You need to stop, run a full pct, and get bloodwork done. This is a standard pct:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
GW 20mg ed
MK-2866 25mg ed

I only have nolvadex with me !!

Tell me PCT With nolvadex only

Pleassssseee do not run d-bol at 5 weeks out.

You can easily get the PCT you need.

then you fucked up even more. For a oral only cycle, you'll likely need liver support as well.

And we havent even gotten to your age, or stats (bf, height weight)

It doesn't work that way man. Thats like saying "It costs $10 but I only have $5, tell me how to get it?" Well, you'll need another $5. Same thing here. Nolvadex only is very incomplete. You should also have clomid and an AI like aromasin.

It doesn't work that way man. Thats like saying "It costs $10 but I only have $5, tell me how to get it?" Well, you'll need another $5. Same thing here. Nolvadex only is very incomplete. You should also have clomid and an AI like aromasin.
exactly.. just because thats all you have doesn't mean its going to work! what, do you think that you say that and it's okay now??? for fucks sake! what on earth are you doing??? seriously?

why on earth are you using steroids at 23 years old? are you fully intent on ruining your life.. .you best stop this nonsense immediately or i guarantee you that you are going to have a life long regret on your hands...

Top Bottom