napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol kicker/Synergistic effects with test

mellomuscle

Just wondering other's thoughts and experience on kickstarting a cycle with dbol. Have seen a few people claim dbol works synergistically with testosterone when both compounds are activated in the blood stream.
So, for example, one may argue dbol is less effective taken alone vs being taken while one's serum test levels are elevated from say the 4th week of administering testosterone (E or C).

So my question would be... If this synergistic effect is true, wouldn't it make sense to Kickstart a cycle with dbol starting at week 2 and take it (dbol) for 6 weeks as to get the initial strength gain prior to the test kicking in as well with getting 4 weeks of synergistic gains from the compounds?

Talking about oral dbol and longer ester testosterones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the whole point in administering a kickstart is to get your cycle going while you wait for test to really kick in and running it the first four weeks gets things going for you.. you can run it HOWEVER you want but the reason it is ran the first four weeks, is as i said, to KICKSTART the cycle...

Youre over thinking the fuck out of this bro. There's varying opinions on how to use orals but if you buy the kickstart mentality which is a vast majority then it only makes sense to start it at the beginning.

I personally only end cycles with orals for several reasons

Top Bottom