napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol effects

hortport

Stats are: 26-5'10-195 9%bf
Cycle goals- strength
5th cycle. Blood work before/during/after always.

Week 3 of cycle:
500 mg weekly test E (puts me at 1,400)
Week 1 was 300 mg tren A. Discovered my body & heart DOES NOT like Tren.
Switched to liquid dbol ED 30mg split 15/15
Ancillaries are- 5% organ support
NAC
Beet powder
Arimadex .5mg ed
CoQ10
Dropped Caber w/tren

Since I'm on top of estrogen and in a hypocaloric diet, I'm leaning out & not retaining water. Today marks day 5 of dbol. When should I notice strength improvements?

Also gear is from Stark labs. Have had great experiences with this source in the past. He's shutting operation down and this last order of Test has had wicked PIP. Anyone have similar experiences or familiar with this brand dbol?

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be a signifer to quality of gear? I'm not here to bash anyone or anything tho. Just seeking opinions. On week 3*

I dunno, OP is running dbol which converts to estrogen like nobody's business. I'm wondering what his estrogen is looking like...

E is at the top of the normal range. 767 might not be too bad for week three running enanthate ester. I'd check again week 8 and by then you'll be done with the dbol. Some folks love it, some hate the shit. I dislike it myself. I love adrol though.

TT- 767
Estrodial- 30

Start of 3

oic, well just give things some more time with the dbol and re test week 8 like 44 mentioned to see how things are going. I personally have no experience with stark labs, so cant comment on that other than the name is bad ass sounds like some ironman type shit lol ...

Dbol works almost immediately after taking it. I use it preworkout sometimes for that effect. If i cycle with it on a real dose one week in, im seeing full effect. My body loves dbol more than most tho it seems. I can even cut on dbol were others cant.

Dbol works pretty quick. I'd say you should start noticing strength gains within the second week of using it

Dbol works almost immediately after taking it. I use it preworkout sometimes for that effect. If i cycle with it on a real dose one week in, im seeing full effect. My body loves dbol more than most tho it seems. I can even cut on dbol were others cant.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Same bro my body loves dbol

Top Bottom