napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol Cycle and hair loss

carmnon

When I was 19, I did a few cycles of M-Drol and then one cycle of M-Drol and P-Plex. I noticed incredible gains, but also did not have a strong enough PCT and developed Gynecomastia. It is noticeable in my left breast, but not as bad in my right. Fast forward to about 2 years ago I took a short cycle of test and D Bol. Ran it for a few weeks and got scared and stopped it. I noticed about 8 months after that my bald spit in the back of my head had gotten bigger and started having more hair loss. I am not 100 percent sure of this was triggered by that cycle, because I never noticed when I was 19 and a much more harsher cycle. I am now on Propecia and was thinking about taking just a Dbol cycle for about 5 weeks with liver support and a strong PCT. Just seeing what your thoughts would be on that and if I would be prone to more hair loss now that I am on Propecia. Which has basically halted my hair shedding and what would be the best thing to run as a PCT with my Dbol and test cycle?
Any information will help!

Hey Dylan I have done some more research and would rather go with T-Bol with Test with the less chance of dealing with hair loss that I would with Dbol. I am 28, 5'8 200 lbs and 17 percent body fat. I would like to lose body fat and gain strength and know having a better diet will help. I was wanting your experience on what my dosages of tbol and test should be and what else I need to take during and for my PCT. I am not interested in taking any sarms. Thanks Dylan!!
'

actually, all you need to do is lose fat because your body fat is too high to be using steroids right now...

As has been stated here many times steroids are not fat burners. There are big improvements just to be had by eating correctly and you clearly have room for improvement.

focus on doing this the right way.. get yourself in the condition that you need for a SAFE and EFFECTIVE cycle, which you are not able to do at this time...

Top Bottom