napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol cycle for 21 year old

dodelet

Hi Dylan I'm wanting to experience with dianabol but to be honest I don't know much about any oral steroids. I've tried to do as much research possible and I've watched plenty of your videos on this stuff specifically. I was a wrestler all through school and growing up and know what it takes in the gym to get muscle gains. But I've always had a problem actually getting big and packing weight. I wanna do just one full cycle of dianabol to experience it and help with my gains but you said to not only take just the dianabol itself so I'm trying to find out what else I'm supposed to be taking, how often I take it, how much do I take, when do I take it, and what else goes with it etc. I'm currently 21 years old weighing in at 150lbs. Please, anything helps I really hope to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Questions for you;

What research have you done?

What is d-bol?

How does it work?

Bro writing a post like this, I can promise you you're not going to like what Dylan has to say. You obviously haven't watched any videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uve watched plenty videos in this stuff specifically???? In all of his videos he smsay DO NOT do orals by themselves at least run test with jt..but I bet he will suggest u starting with a sarm stack....150 at what height? What r ur other stats or pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Dylan I'm wanting to experience with dianabol but to be honest I don't know much about any oral steroids. I've tried to do as much research possible and I've watched plenty of your videos on this stuff specifically. I was a wrestler all through school and growing up and know what it takes in the gym to get muscle gains. But I've always had a problem actually getting big and packing weight. I wanna do just one full cycle of dianabol to experience it and help with my gains but you said to not only take just the dianabol itself so I'm trying to find out what else I'm supposed to be taking, how often I take it, how much do I take, when do I take it, and what else goes with it etc. I'm currently 21 years old weighing in at 150lbs. Please, anything helps I really hope to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thank you!
how can you write me and tell me you have watched plenty of videos and ask the things you have? you already know your way too young to use steroids and ive also done a video on why oral only steroid cycles are the stupidest cycles you could ever run... you can look at sarms but honestly, there is a clear and evident problem with your diet.. what exactly are you eating every day? please dont even bother asking about steroids.. you are only going to piss everyone off... if your diet is not on point, it makes no difference what you take, you will never get anything you should from it... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

lol I feel like people are so excited they fail to read or listen to anything. All they want is to have a button to ring up the bell hop.
To the OP: Please read the sticky about oral only cycles.

Just.....no....bro. This is a horrible idea and a huge mistake. You do not want to take Dbol or any oral by itself and you are way too young and undersized for any type of steroid at all right now. You need to learn how to eat for gains. This is a good place to start for you https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

https://31.media.tumblr.com/06036a04f89b89087f726d297358a3ec/tumblr_inline_nl5kh5rabj1racuom.gif

Honestly too young, poor choices and no preparation as far as lifting experience and joint/tendon strength I'm sure. My son is 18 going on 19 and has been doing appropriate resistance training/plyometrics since ten. He's been lifting since puberty set in and I'm sure at 5'7" his tendon strength is where it might need to be by merit of 300 lb bench press and 405 squat... and when he's of age if he chooses to go the Ped's route after college sports that's on him. My son knows I'm on gear, but you're letting yourself down badly bro.

Last edited:
So sad this generations mentality. My 16 year old nephew is running dbol right now bc his friends are. I'm not going to lie he has put on probably 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Looks bloated but big if that makes sense. Obviously he is going to lose that but he could care less. He will run another cycle right after and cant nobody tell him nothing

So sad this generations mentality. My 16 year old nephew is running dbol right now bc his friends are. I'm not going to lie he has put on probably 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Looks bloated but big if that makes sense. Obviously he is going to lose that but he could care less. He will run another cycle right after and cant nobody tell him nothing

That's pretty wild bro. These kids today are pretty fucking lazy. I started lifting at age 12. I did use AAS like a moron as a teen, but that was as a junior in high school I suppose. One oral cycle, but at least I had 4 years lifting under my belt. Didn't touch Ped's again for awhile... like age 36. Went trt method a couple of years ago (few). But the thing is I've been in this lifestyle passionately since 12yo dedicated.

thats the problem though... the instant gratification without any sort of comprehension of what lies ahead... they just don't get it and they all end up learning the hard way...

nature has a way of weeding out the gene pool...natural selection is a great thing

Top Bottom