napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol back pump is very unbearable for me help

juicy122

Its been 2 weeks now everything was just fine till last night i felt the lower back pain like crazy. I coudlnt sleep all night because pain was so bad. Eventually i slept and today i just took 20mg instead of the 40 i was taking previously and right now im in so much pain. It literally feels like my lower back is broken and i cant sleep. All positions are killing my back im going crazy i dont have taurine atm too. What can i do to reduce this asap?? im seriously thinking of stopping dbol this is not worth it at all im losing sleep and i feel like im turning into an old cripple.

edit : im running prop 150mg eod with the dbol

you can try taurine but you absolutely are running it too high at 40 mg per day and YOU MUST use FULL protection... get dga organ ct ASAP... it has taurine amongst 43 other ingredients you need to fight this an all the other issues dbol or any other oral will bring... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

yeah im just gonna stop the dbol its affecting my gym and sleep life not worth it for me and ive been constipated for 3 days now not sure whats going def done with the dbol,

yeah im just gonna stop the dbol its affecting my gym and sleep life not worth it for me and ive been constipated for 3 days now not sure whats going def done with the dbol,
Eat a big bowl of oatmeal that always helps when I'm constipated.

yes, two things you MUST make sure you get plenty of are FIBER and POTASSIUM, and low carbs can cause that to be an issue as well... so make sure you are on point with all of those and of course drink plenty of water

Top Bottom