napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol + arimidex

Eman007

Dylan,

Question: I am planning on starting a dbol cycle today...or soon depending on your response. Planning on 20mg a day, maybe up to 30mg max.

Planning to run the dbol for 4 to 6 weeks total.

My arimidex is 2 weeks out yet on order. Can I start the dbol cycle now and run it for 2 weeks before I add in arimidex or should I wait until I have it in hand?

I have Nolva and Clomid for pst and will be taking those together similar to your recommendation.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response!!

Thank you

Dbol only? Don't! You have to have a test base or you'll have a hard time on cycle and in pct.
You will probably lose libido and after cycle you'll feel like shit. Steroids are dangerous oral only even more so.
Only oral I will touch without test is t-bol and even that is far from ideal.

Don't start! even with the arimidex

oh boy, this is horrible... 1. you should not be running dbol only, period... no test, dont even bother... 2. if you dont already know something so basic as to the fact that dbol converts to estrogen at one of the highest rates of any steroid, you have no business using it or any other steroid... NO, you should not use dbol without an ai... bro, seriously, dont use anything right now until you get a better education on what you are doing...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

oh boy, this is horrible... 1. you should not be running dbol only, period... no test, dont even bother... 2. if you dont already know something so basic as to the fact that dbol converts to estrogen at one of the highest rates of any steroid, you have no business using it or any other steroid... NO, you should not use dbol without an ai... bro, seriously, dont use anything right now until you get a better education on what you are doing...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

I'll start by saying that I missed your response until after the fact so I'll appologize in advance for these questions but I really need your advice!

I'll be the first to admit I had not done enough research prior to jumping into this...my bad. Lesson learned!! Learn a lot more!!! I'll be sticking to protein, diet, water and sleep for a long time after this fuck up!

All that said I am where I am right now so your advice would be most appreciated so I can at least mitigate whatever damage I may have done already.

I have been taking dbol for exactly 30 days at 20mg per day. I have taken .5 arimidex EOD also. I am stopping dbol today. I know what you suggest for ideal PCT but I just can't make that happen for a variety of reasons right now. I know, I know...I messed up big time by not having everything in hand before starting but like I said, I am where I am.

I do have Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex on hand however. Just no GW or MK or Arimasin.

My (less than ideal) PCT plan based on what I have right now is this:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Arimidex: .5 mg EOD

Questions

1) I stopped taking dbol today, how many days should I wait before I start this pct plan? Based on the short half life of dbol I thought maybe right away?

2) And should I do it for 4 weeks as outlined?

3) Should Arimidex dosage be a little higher for PCT since I don't have Aromasin???

P.S. If I ever feel I'm ready to try this again I assure you I will have everything in hand before I start and I will do thousands of hours more research too! Thanks again for being you and all you do to help us all!!!

Thanks a bunch man!! Your the best!!

Dylan,

I'll start by saying that I missed your response until after the fact so I'll appologize in advance for these questions but I really need your advice!

I'll be the first to admit I had not done enough research prior to jumping into this...my bad. Lesson learned!! Learn a lot more!!! I'll be sticking to protein, diet, water and sleep for a long time after this fuck up!

All that said I am where I am right now so your advice would be most appreciated so I can at least mitigate whatever damage I may have done already.

I have been taking dbol for exactly 30 days at 20mg per day. I have taken .5 arimidex EOD also. I am stopping dbol today. I know what you suggest for ideal PCT but I just can't make that happen for a variety of reasons right now. I know, I know...I messed up big time by not having everything in hand before starting but like I said, I am where I am.

I do have Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex on hand however. Just no GW or MK or Arimasin.

My (less than ideal) PCT plan based on what I have right now is this:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Arimidex: .5 mg EOD

Questions

1) I stopped taking dbol today, how many days should I wait before I start this pct plan? Based on the short half life of dbol I thought maybe right away?

2) And should I do it for 4 weeks as outlined?

3) Should Arimidex dosage be a little higher for PCT since I don't have Aromasin???

P.S. If I ever feel I'm ready to try this again I assure you I will have everything in hand before I start and I will do thousands of hours more research too! Thanks again for being you and all you do to help us all!!!

Thanks a bunch man!! Your the best!!

I dont really know what to say man. Just run what you have and live with the consequence. You start pct now... not having aromasin in pct after this cycle is going yo be an issue but this is on you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan, thanks man! I know I messed up big time. Let me ask you this. I can have aromasin in probably 10 days. How would I best proceed as of right now. Should i start pct today as planned and work in the aromasin once I have it? Or is there a more advisable game plan? Thanks again sir!!

Top Bottom