napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol/anadrol combined for front loading?

Has anyone ever front loaded with both dbol and anadrol at the same time?
If you want to run both, you need to run them at half normal dosages. Dbol and anadrol can be a very effective combo if you run it correctly

If you want to run both, you need to run them at half normal dosages. Dbol and anadrol can be a very effective combo if you run it correctly

So 25mg of anadrol, what does would you use for dbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why even do that. Dbol is a wet drug all it does is force water into your muscles. Its a fake big and u just look puffy. Why not just run the adrol its dryer and more effective.

Why even do that. Dbol is a wet drug all it does is force water into your muscles. Its a fake big and u just look puffy. Why not just run the adrol its dryer and more effective.

All the research I've done and testimonials I've heard adrol causes more bloating. Personally I've never bloated from dbol

True everyone is different. Ive tried dbol a few times and im just puffy. I dont believe in front loading either. Only oral ill use is halo and even then sparingly

I'd do 25 drol and 20 dbol. 4-6 weeks depending on your body reaction.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Lol fuckk I wanna try full doses lowkey

With several cycles under you, that's a realm of possibility. I ran a short cycle of drol and winny full dose and had amazing results. I also am fine tuned with my body and watched things like a hawk.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

This is what I wanted to do my next cycle, I read a couple different testimonies where they claim that the two work better together off setting some sides that youd get normally by running just one. Dosage I read was 50 Drol 30 D-bol. I am a vet of AAS use over the years. great topic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is what I wanted to do my next cycle, I read a couple different testimonies where they claim that the two work better together off setting some sides that youd get normally by running just one. Dosage I read was 50 Drol 30 D-bol. I am a vet of AAS use over the years. great topic.

Yeah I really thinking about giving it a shot. When are you running your next cycle?

Yeah I really thinking about giving it a shot. When are you running your next cycle?

November if finances permit, I'm on pct now from a 16 week run.

Last edited:
I built my way up to that dose I definitely didn't start with it. I had ran each compound several times. you just have to find what works best for you. I happened to feel like a fucking beast on 50 of each per day. but I only ran that for 2 wks at a time

Like a lot of people said, I'd go 25 drol, 20 dbol. That's part of my next blast

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that your liver doesn't give a fuck about how experienced with AAS you are. The toxicity impacts it heavily and the more toxicity you give it the worse it is. As a matter of fact there is some data to support the fact that the more times you've beat up your liver over the years, the harder it becomes for it to repair itself. The liver is pretty miraculous at repairing itself but it can only take so much

Top Bottom