napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol & test

simartons

Hey bro, Im looking for some advice on starting a dbol and test cycle. I've decided this is what I wanna do so I'm going to do it I'm just wanting some guidance from you because you really seem to know what your talking about and won't bash me, and you will actually help me. I've watched a lot of your videos on dbol and I know it's not your favorite but I gotta start somewhere and that's why I'm coming to you. I currently have orals of test and dbol, I'm basically wanting to know..

Do I take them together?
How long do I take them?
What should my diet be?
How many days a week should I lift?

Oral test? You don't have test.

And you can dispense with the "I'm going to do it no matter what so just tell me" philosophy cuz that doesn't fly here.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey bro, Im looking for some advice on starting a dbol and test cycle. I've decided this is what I wanna do so I'm going to do it I'm just wanting some guidance from you because you really seem to know what your talking about and won't bash me, and you will actually help me. I've watched a lot of your videos on dbol and I know it's not your favorite but I gotta start somewhere and that's why I'm coming to you. I currently have orals of test and dbol, I'm basically wanting to know..

Do I take them together?
How long do I take them?
What should my diet be?
How many days a week should I lift?

Well bro, you are certainly entitled to do whatever you want whether anyone tells you different or not, but you came here for help and advice. I can tell based on your questions that you shouldn't be taking anything if you don't know basic things like what your diet should be, how you should train, or how to take anything.

You also posted no stats. You came here as,ing to be spoon fed everything while offering us no information whatsoever. Therefore I can't help you and at this point nobody can

you messed up right off the jump coming at me like you did.. i have nothing more to say to you... you don't come and ask for help and then TELL ME what im going to tell you... good luck ruining your life

Top Bottom