napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol advise

icebody1

Hi, dylan Gemelli.

I need your help, I need to bulk up but not too much so my Friend suggested Dbol steroid but after watching side effects on your video, I'm really not sure weather to take it or not.

1 Is there any other steroids that you can suggest which doesn't have too much/high side effects?

2. Are there any other good tablet/pills steroid rather than injected steroid that I can take beside Dbol?

Based on your goals you don't need AAS.

You can get where you want with nutrition & training.

You obviously missed the part of the video where it says never ever take an oral only without a test base.

Hi, dylan Gemelli.

I need your help, I need to bulk up but not too much so my Friend suggested Dbol steroid but after watching side effects on your video, I'm really not sure weather to take it or not.

1 Is there any other steroids that you can suggest which doesn't have too much/high side effects?

2. Are there any other good tablet/pills steroid rather than injected steroid that I can take beside Dbol?
apparently you watched my videos with the volume off because every video i do, i clearly say to NOT use any steroid without test...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? you do realize that all steroids have side effects right?

You don't ever take oral steroids without a testosterone base. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

sounds like you don't want to inject, if that's the case steroids are not your answer. do some research on the sarms stacks, give these guys your stats and goals and they can get you set up to make some gains!

Top Bottom