napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol add

rauf202

Hey Dylan

I have been watching your videos lately and it's just awesome lectures and advices. Anyway I wanted your advice on testosterone enanthate stacking with equipoise just 250mg per week . I'm looking to size up a bit and right now the only best man I could ask is you . Do you think that's fair enough or do I need to add in something like Dbol.

Thanks a lot , waiting for your response soon !

What is your age, training experience, cycle experience, and body fat %? EQ is pretty mild, but you need to run it at a fairly high dose compared to test. For me, I'd say EQ at 500mg week with 400mg of test (or a little lower).

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hello Dylan .
I apologize for the late reply and not answering as per your request .
So I have started my cycle on January this year , test E stacked with EQ and anadrol. And then I stopped for a couple of months . So now I wanna start again and my goal is to get bulkier with lean muscle .so I have been training for the past 7 years now and never had steroids in my life . My first time was by this year only. So I weigh about 75kgs now and my body fat percentage is just about 13 percent , and I am 25 years old . My height is 160cm.

thats quite too young for me to advise steroid use... so i personally cant get into that but maybe others out there that are more comfortable with that age will but im not one of them

As Dylan said, you shouldn't be running steroids yet. You can irreversibly damage your still developing endocrine system leading to lifelong issues.

Test, Eq and Anadrol at age 25. Slow down bro SARMS should be the only thing for you right now. You have plenty of time to do the harder stuff.

Top Bottom