napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Robbypickles3

Is it even worth it to run? I want to run it but I heard you basically lose all gains the second you stop.

I?d like to keep at least 50% of the gains.

It's pretty much that way with any oral but more so with Dbol due to the excessive water retention caused by the high rate of estrogen conversion.

to me, no its not... some people want that instant gratification of gaining a lot of size etc. but im all about long term gains etc... to each their own... to me, no, its not worth it...

If you were going to run it solo and try to keep gains I would run a lower dose. Like 20mg per day. If you run something like 40mg per day you will blow up with water and lose it all. Personally I think there are better options like SARMs. If you are set on a AAS oral only cycle, I would add some tbol to the dbol and run them together at a low dose. Remember that you will still require a good PCT.

Is it even worth it to run? I want to run it but I heard you basically lose all gains the second you stop.

I?d like to keep at least 50% of the gains.

At that point you are better off running sarms instead of dbol, besides you can stack sarms in so many different combinations and see great results, I'd highly suggest checking out our sponsor sarms.forsale

to me, no its not... some people want that instant gratification of gaining a lot of size etc. but im all about long term gains etc... to each their own... to me, no, its not worth it...

Honestly curious, do you feel the same way about anadrol. I liked anadrol except for liver abuse it causes. I agree on dbol, I?m done with it too. Maybe tbol for next bulk.

Top Bottom