PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Dbol

  1. #1

    Dbol

    What are your guys thoughts on running a cutting compound like Masteron with dbol to keep the gains pretty clean?

  2. #2
    If you want clean gains choose something other than Dbol.

  3. #3
    if you want clean gains, eat clean and dont run compounds like dbol that convert to estrogen at such a high rate... masteron is not going to keep it clean man

  4. #4
    Why not run Tbol instead of Dbol? IMO Tbol is one of the most underrated steroids out there. In my experience, it stacks very well with Masteron. 40-60mg depending on strength/source is a good dose, up to 6 weeks w/ protection. Slow, clean, dry lean muscle tissue gains in addition to great strength gains. No water retention so blood pressure shouldn't be an issue, but of course should always be monitored.

    If you are dead set on Dbol, 10mg-15mg with split dosing should be more than plenty if the quality is good. Just enough to provide fullness while minimizing bloat and sides. With good Dbol, I have seen guys tap out at 25mg due to blood pressure and sides, and those above 25mg grow tits and turn into watery messes. The conversion just becomes to much.

    I would highly recommend Tbol over Dbol any day. You can thank me later.

  5. #5
    i agree with the tbol recommendation as well... either that or just running a proper cutting cycle with winstrol and masteron

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    Why not run Tbol instead of Dbol? IMO Tbol is one of the most underrated steroids out there. In my experience, it stacks very well with Masteron. 40-60mg depending on strength/source is a good dose, up to 6 weeks w/ protection. Slow, clean, dry lean muscle tissue gains in addition to great strength gains. No water retention so blood pressure shouldn't be an issue, but of course should always be monitored.

    If you are dead set on Dbol, 10mg-15mg with split dosing should be more than plenty if the quality is good. Just enough to provide fullness while minimizing bloat and sides. With good Dbol, I have seen guys tap out at 25mg due to blood pressure and sides, and those above 25mg grow tits and turn into watery messes. The conversion just becomes to much.

    I would highly recommend Tbol over Dbol any day. You can thank me later.
    I love the lean gains on tbol, I致e ran it 3 times now haha I値l just have to reconsider what I want to do for my cycle. I want to put on a good amount of size but I知 not ready to run deca yet. Thanks for the advice bro!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if you want clean gains, eat clean and dont run compounds like dbol that convert to estrogen at such a high rate... masteron is not going to keep it clean man
    Thanks for the reply! I知 going to stay away from dbol.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brannon116 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I知 going to stay away from dbol.
    No problem

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brannon116 View Post
    I love the lean gains on tbol, I致e ran it 3 times now haha I値l just have to reconsider what I want to do for my cycle. I want to put on a good amount of size but I知 not ready to run deca yet. Thanks for the advice bro!
    Define what you mean by a good amount of"size".

    Size as in scale weight, muscle, water ect

    Or size as in lean muscle tissue with minimum water.

    Why not deca? If run conservative, it can be kept clean with little to no sides as long as diet is in check.

  10. #10
    Test Prop, Mast Prop, NPP. 10-12 weeks Done deal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •