napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Ranger

Dylan

Any suggestions with this one? Such as I plan on taking a lighter dose maybe every other day along with nolvadex to minimize sides etc.. Just looking for your input

nolvadex? do you have any idea what you are doing here? do you realize that nolvadex is merely an estrogen blocker so as soon as you stop taking it, then there can be estrogen rebound? please dont tell me you are implying you are doing a dbol only cycle as well..

I have not done anything yet and looking for your input on it... winstrol dbol and anavar. Any suggestions on how to use those would be appreciated

Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

WT
BF%

Training history

Cycle history

Answer everything if you want any advice.

40 years old. 5’8”. 170#. Body fat is prob at 13%. I train MMA, run 4-5 days a week 25+ miles and weights rest usually one day a week. I was in the military as well served in Iraq. I’ve taken test years ago like 6 weeks and most recently 50mg winstrol. I want to trim lower belly fat reduce body fat % and just lean muscle

I definitely don't recommend Dbol for your goals. You'll have water retention and muscle pumps that will inhibit your running.

I recommend SARMS. Cardarine (GW-501516) will help with endurance, fat loss, and there are many SARMS that can help with lean muscle gains.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Test and Winny/Anavar cycle would be another option but with all the running you do you will be much happier with SARMS.

Dylan will give you a layout.

10-4. That’s kinda what I thought also and I appreciate the info..love the way you tell it like it is in your videos and I’m a huge supporter of them. Will continue watching everything you put out

yes, definitely go with sarms for your goals... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

I will definitely try this protocol... I know it’s subjective but realistically what can I expect from this? How long does it take to get in ur system and you start noticing differences and I will be able to say yes now I’m on some shit? Jammed up. Lol

a few weeks to start to notice changes... endurance, fat loss, strength, muscle hardening, improvements in cholesterol, blood pressure, metabolism etc... list is very long and you can easily watch all my videos on these and learn plenty about them

Top Bottom