napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DBOL 50 MG + TEST [ First Cycle Ever ]

bastiaan

Hi guys,

I'm new here, I just joined a few minutes. Nice to be on this forum, let me explain the reason for my post here

I'm on a DBOL + Test Cycle where I do test twice a week and take 50MG of Dbol every day.

But since I left the UK where I got injected twice a week, I don't know how to do it myself but I'm still taking DBOL xD

So is it bad that I keep taking DBOL should I stop and wait till I get back to the Netherlands which is in a few days ( where I can get injected)

or just keep taking it meanwhile

I'm back in the Netherlands the 14th, hope that makes sense lol

Thanks for the help my friends

test only for first cycle man. I will say this though, real DBOL comes in 5-10 mg pills. I never could go higher than 20 with BP spikes and nose bleads. 50mg of Real DBOL, good luck on those back pumps.

Yeah it’s 10 mg tablets mate, I take 5 a day and I haven’t had any nose bleeds but yeah back pumps have been quite funny mate

50 mg of dbol is absurd not to mention that you are on a cycle and dont even know how to inject? are you kidding me right now? is this a joke? STOP using ALL steroids... i dont give a shit about when you go back home or not... just stop everything...

test only for first cycle man. I will say this though, real DBOL comes in 5-10 mg pills. I never could go higher than 20 with BP spikes and nose bleads. 50mg of Real DBOL, good luck on those back pumps.
There are plenty of legit sources for 20mg dianabol tablets and I know of at least one legit source for 50mg tabs (although that seems excessive to me since I split dose throughout the day). I am not really estrogen sensitive, and almost always kickstart my bulk cycles with 50mg of dianabol, but hoo not yeah the back pumps are no joke.

As far as the original question, just stop everything.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom