napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

insuranceboost

Heard a video about dbol which I’m running by itself which you said don’t do. I’m only taken 10mg daily and have been for 6 days but now want to stop. Can I take estrogen blocker now that I’ve stopped? If so what? How much? How long? Thanks

you need to just stop right now... you should be just fine but just stop this nonsense of a cycle ASAP...

Heard a video about dbol which I’m running by itself which you said don’t do. I’m only taken 10mg daily and have been for 6 days but now want to stop. Can I take estrogen blocker now that I’ve stopped? If so what? How much? How long? Thanks

Luckily you didn't take it long. If you stop now you should be fine, but at least now you know not to do something like that in the future. Always make sure you have a good safe, effctive plan with everything you need for the cycle and pct before starting

Every time I hear the words estrogen blocker I see this big gigantic red flag being waved in the air. It just tells me you have no idea what the hell you're doing.

Aromatase inhibitor please... AI for short.

let me know if you have any further questions and i would highly advise you to stick around here from now on and actually start learning how this all works before you hurt yourself...

Top Bottom