napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

Capone

Hello everyone.
I understand that it's a no-go to use DBOL as a finisher.
But is it possible to use it mid-cycle or is it only recommend to use as a kickstarter?

It's theoretically possible, and can work with a noticeable impact however the general idea and principle of starting out with a faster acting substance Orally is to proverbially jump-start the Cycle before IM Injected Substances can fully kick in.. So doable? Yes, feasible and worthwhile? Sure, just not I suppose the "ideal" depending on what you're looking for, you're certainly not fucking up by doing so
Regards
Max

Yes, i know. That's why i was curious to know, if it would be too late to run 4 weeks Dbol mid-cycle (At week 6 out of 12)

Last edited:
I'd personally wait till your next cycle and kick-start with it. Estrogen rebound is a bitch

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.
I understand that it's a no-go to use DBOL as a finisher.
But is it possible to use it mid-cycle or is it only recommend to use as a kickstarter?
You could throw it in at any point in a cycle, but it probably makes more sense and has more benefit as a Kickstart than anything

I have only ever used dbol at the beginning of a cycle. First 6 to 8 weeks max. Too harsh on your liver to go much longer. And you don't want that extra estrogen trying to course through your body towards the end of a cycle. Your trying to taper down all your doses by then.

Depends on what your goals are, I've used dbol in every fashion but prefer it mostly to kick start cycles I feel as tho for me personally this is usually more beneficial

Top Bottom