napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

doodro

Good evening... im 25 years old and I'm about to take a dbol course with test booster. Is it good to take test booster with dbol ? A will dbol give a huge gains ? And I'll take it like a pyramid shape...week 1: 10 gm week 2: 20 week 3 :30 week 4: 30 week 5 :20 week 6: 10 ?

"Will dbol give a huge gains ?"

No.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Good evening... im 25 years old and I'm about to take a dbol course with test booster. Is it good to take test booster with dbol ? A will dbol give a huge gains ? And I'll take it like a pyramid shape...week 1: 10 gm week 2: 20 week 3 :30 week 4: 30 week 5 :20 week 6: 10 ?

Dbol only cycle will fuck you up.. that's about it. You won't keep anything and be worse off then you are now.

that is literally the stupidest thing you could do... pyramid? seriously? not to mention an oral only cycle! that is the worst possible cycle you could run... 6 weeks of dbol? bro, seriously, just stop this nonsense right now.. you have no clue what you are doing and you are going to reck yourself... just stop!

No bro, you don't want to do that at all. That's literally a big huge mistake. You need to take a step back and do a lot more research. What is your full stats? Sarms might be a good place to start for you, and I'd be happy to help,you set so,ethnic up but you need to stay away from steroids for now

Top Bottom